just beat sevilla 9-0 while playing with madrid hahah this tactic is amazing so far, i just hope its as good in my next sesson

Have to say this is a superb tactic so congrats to all that have pulled this together :D

I'm currently using it AFC Telford and have gained promotion from the Skrill North first season and then finished 3rd & 2nd in the Skrill Prem, unfortunately missing out in the playoffs both seasons. So all in all doing well with a lower league team.

However I create numerous good scoring chances especially 1 on 1's that my F9/SS miss on a more than regular basis. I suspect this is mostly to do with the lower ability player(s) at the league level I'm at, but would be grateful if anyone can recommend some tweaks to hopefully improve my conversion rates.

Cheers in advance and again top work all

Wingers are key!

They latch onto through balls from the ST and AMC.

For Southampton Ramirez and Rodriguez have 32 goals between them after those 18 games.

Amazing

Amazing tactic ! Testing it with Porto, won everything but the Champions League in the first Season (semi-final) and won Literally Everything in the second one (UCL final vs Barca)

Amazing tactic ! Testing it with Porto, won everything but the Champions League in the first Season (semi-final) and won Literally Everything in the second one (UCL final vs Barca)

Glad to hear it! Quintero in my opinion is one of the best players in the game so for the Shadow Striker role you have one of the best!

This is by far the best tactic I have used for 14.3 especially when attacking. Defensively needs tweaking because the CBs do get caught flat footed a **** of alot.

By the way I am using it with Leeds so could be that my defenders are not strong enough for this tactic.

Good work though.....I will keep following this thread

Attacking looks beasty, but defensively i have feeling that you can be destroyed by stronger opponents.

This is by far the best tactic I have used for 14.3 especially when attacking. Defensively needs tweaking because the CBs do get caught flat footed a **** of alot.

By the way I am using it with Leeds so could be that my defenders are not strong enough for this tactic.

Good work though.....I will keep following this thread

Attacking looks beasty, but defensively i have feeling that you can be destroyed by stronger opponents.

The goal of the tactic was score as many goals as possible and I think I was successfully about that, the defensive part I know it is not the best tactic but I was managing Real Madrid and I had the best players so I ended up winning. As I said before if you are not a top team you can suffer a lot of goals but most of the times you will score more!
Thank you for the feedback!

Last edited:
This tactics insane, goals galore! Except I tend to concede a goal in the last 10 mins of the game