HI,

You mention that OI is to be done by the Assistant Manager, yet the tactic seems to come loaded with them anyway? Is that right?

first off this tactic bayern - leverkusen 8:0 :)

Think I already asked this, but would it still work if I change the F9 to an advanced forward?

I think if you change it you will probably need to change the Shadow striker into a AP but I never tried it, change it and play a few games, it might work!

HI,

You mention that OI is to be done by the Assistant Manager, yet the tactic seems to come loaded with them anyway? Is that right?
That's true but if you let your Assistant Manager take care of OI, and if he is a good one, he might change some, since i started my Real Madrid save I never changed anything about OIs anymore!

i try this tactic for Everton season 2013/14. not too good fro the Toffees.
but i'll build this team to matching w/ 4321

People rely on tactics to be plug and play way too much I started using this with crewe after getting promoted from league 1 so my team really isnt good! Used another tactic up until Jan then plugged this in with a few tweaks, unticked offside trap and I saw no benefit in it being on teams just kept getting in behind and went drop deeper, also went with counter philosphy against harder teams and control in home games! I played 12 won 7 drew 3 and lost 2! So all in all very solid especially for a 4-2-3-1

how can i make my striker score more? because most goals are being scored by the AMC

People rely on tactics to be plug and play way too much I started using this with crewe after getting promoted from league 1 so my team really isnt good! Used another tactic up until Jan then plugged this in with a few tweaks, unticked offside trap and I saw no benefit in it being on teams just kept getting in behind and went drop deeper, also went with counter philosphy against harder teams and control in home games! I played 12 won 7 drew 3 and lost 2! So all in all very solid especially for a 4-2-3-1
If you are not a top team I really think that in this FM is very hard to play on 4-2-3-1, at least for me, this tactic is perfect for my Real Madrid squad because it was made for it but if people don?t have top defenders this isn't at all the best tactic!
I think that playing with Crewe and getting this results with this tactic is very good!

how can i make my striker score more? because most goals are being scored by the AMC

That is what the Shadow striker should do! You can try change the players roles and see what works for you but the gold of the having a F9 and a Shadow striker was to the F9 get more assists and the Shadow striker appear without marking from behind.

If you are not a top team I really think that in this FM is very hard to play on 4-2-3-1, at least for me, this tactic is perfect for my Real Madrid squad because it was made for it but if people don?t have top defenders this isn't at all the best tactic!
I think that playing with Crewe and getting this results with this tactic is very good!

The simplicity of this tactic is what makes it good a lot of formations have far too many team instructions! Trust me on this hopefully someone else will try it with a lesser reputation team and have similar results will carry on my test today

The simplicity of this tactic is what makes it good a lot of formations have far too many team instructions! Trust me on this hopefully someone else will try it with a lesser reputation team and have similar results will carry on my test today

Exactly, I am not an expert on FM and I don't spent a lot of time trying to do the best tactic and analysing every little detail, just wanted to make a simple but good tactic! For the first time in ten years playing FM I couldn't get good results with any team, turns out the best way to break a complicated ME is just keep things simple! If this tactic could help somebody that is having the same problems that I had I'm glad!

So you would suggest using Messi and Neymar as wingers if I was Barcelona and not F9 and Shadow striker?

Well I dont know what to say, I got promoted to the Premiership? With Crewe, first season after getting promoted in league 1 with another tactic! I was predicted 21st in league 1 and got promoted, was predicted 23rd in the championship and got promoted through playoffs I was 13th at New years in the champ changed to this tactic with a few tweaks (drop deeper, turn off offside trap and always play counter mentality) I played 24 games, won 15, drew 5 and lost 4...... ridiculous! My team had an average current ability of 113 which is AWFUL! So bravo to the tactic creator, I know I said I played contol at home but was not working switched to counter every game was glorious, almost like Mourinho RM :) Screenshot shows results, plugged in at the Palace game!
View attachment 423345

Well I dont know what to say, I got promoted to the Premiership? With Crewe, first season after getting promoted in league 1 with another tactic! I was predicted 21st in league 1 and got promoted, was predicted 23rd in the championship and got promoted through playoffs I was 13th at New years in the champ changed to this tactic with a few tweaks (drop deeper, turn off offside trap and always play counter mentality) I played 24 games, won 15, drew 5 and lost 4...... ridiculous! My team had an average current ability of 113 which is AWFUL! So bravo to the tactic creator, I know I said I played contol at home but was not working switched to counter every game was glorious, almost like Mourinho RM :) Screenshot shows results, plugged in at the Palace game!
View attachment 493035
Did you use OI every game

well going to give this a run with my san marino save justed started so staying up is the main aim then kick on from there

Can someone get a screenshot thats in English please, that would help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk