The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
Pestache, why did you use defending set pieces in pre season. Match prep only provides a temporary boost for the next game in that area, no lasting effects. Unless you use teamwork. I'd always, always use tactics only in pre season. Don't want to go into a season without the tactic not being 100% familiar.

Oh snap yh, i missed that bit.

Pestache, why did you use defending set pieces in pre season. Match prep only provides a temporary boost for the next game in that area, no lasting effects. Unless you use teamwork. I'd always, always use tactics only in pre season. Don't want to go into a season without the tactic not being 100% familiar.

I always use this training no matter of the tactic. Until now seems to be working good for me.

Will this work in league 2 with Pompey?

I can't be certain without actually trying it out with the team but if you have the right players for the positions or can buy the right players, then it should work. :)

artisan did you notice significant change to offensive midfielders with the new Tweaked Version?

artisan did you notice significant change to offensive midfielders with the new Tweaked Version?

Yes I did. The four attacking players now move with a lot more fluidity and attacks are better. More CCCs and better passing

Use jassar approach for training.

Apart from the constant changing of general training (general training needs to be left for 3 months at the minimum for it to have any effect) it looks decent.

Tactic is working really well on my Everton save. Have won the last 8 games in a row conceding just 4 and scoring 20. Well done with the tactic

added a poll for the next tactical recreation. Vote and I will try my best to recreate

Manuol 86, Are you using the tweaked version or the first one from Artisan ?

for the first season I use version (artisan)
and for my 2nd season I use version (Tweaked)
I put tactics in triple (counter/normal/offensive) and uses depending on the odds

View attachment 404748the only flaw of tactics are the corners, do I only mark 1...

Seems like an amazing tactic, will try it out when I get home from university. Which tactic are you guys having the most success with, the tweaked one or the original (yes, I'm a gloryhunter).

Back