The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
Artisan, are you the least interested in how he signed such players?
Why are you so un-interested in people posting saves using online editors ?

Nezza6969, you cant buy half the players you have.

please do explain how am i a hungry troll ?

Im asking for him to support his claims. so far i have done the exact same thing he did, more or less and i cannot buy the south american players he has.

I just need explanation, tis is all. Until than this guy is just a cheat. I cant believe you actually condone this.

mate look i will say something here , artisan have taken the time to develop this tactics and made a post here to help all of us out here to really enjoy the game , if someone ( I am not commenting on this ) posted their results ,its ok .but if we keep posting it here ,as being a tactician artisan wont like it and I will say in the end that lets all just stop this and just comment about the tactics .....If you want more explanation from him you can always message him personally .

BY the way good tactics my friend .....although i will honestly say i Don't like the formation( as i am a fan of formation with wingers) , but it works for me in hard away matches ,just made few changes and it works really great .good work

I have updated the original post with recommended attributes :)

Brilliant - thanks for doing that so soon, it will be a great help.

If the mods can help clear up this thread by removing the garbage that cretin is posting this thread would look fantastic.

Keep up the good work!

mate look i will say something here , artisan have taken the time to develop this tactics and made a post here to help all of us out here to really enjoy the game , if someone ( I am not commenting on this ) posted their results ,its ok .but if we keep posting it here ,as being a tactician artisan wont like it and I will say in the end that lets all just stop this and just comment about the tactics .....If you want more explanation from him you can always message him personally .

BY the way good tactics my friend .....although i will honestly say i Don't like the formation( as i am a fan of formation with wingers) , but it works for me in hard away matches ,just made few changes and it works really great .good work

Whatever Jassar, that guy cant buy players he is a cheat.

Cya

Artisan, are you the least interested in how he signed such players?
Why are you so un-interested in people posting saves using online editors ?

Nezza6969, you cant buy half the players you have.

This thread is about the tactic that Artisan created - not about if someone uses the editor or not.

Please please lets keep this to the tactic... if someone used the editor it's not a crime and the argument you're persisting with should be done in private.

Thanks Jassar you legend. Very well said. No winger formations are the best :P

This thread is about the tactic that Artisan created - not about if someone uses the editor or not.

Please please lets keep this to the tactic... if someone used the editor it's not a crime and the argument you're persisting with should be done in private.
Don't feed the TROLL, He wont be on here much longer

By the way Jassar, what changes did you make. Can you share please

By the way Jassar, what changes did you make. Can you share please

oh i lowered the tempo and i changed the EG's into AP as they work really great....EG's just stay in their position for most of the times and as u have two poachers in front ...they also stay in their positions so that's why AP ...they will track back to play ..changed the set pieces and few other changes ...

oh i lowered the tempo and i changed the EG's into AP as they work really great....EG's just stay in their position for most of the times and as u have two poachers in front ...they also stay in their positions so that's why AP ...they will track back to play ..changed the set pieces and few other changes ...

Thanks i'll test that out now with a different team.

At home control, right?

At home control, right?

Against weaker teams control and against stronger teams counter. You can also switch to counter after going two goals up or if you want to hold a lead. I will include all this in the original post

Hi Jassar how's you? do you have your attacking set piece in the tweak?

I summer far from expect has any tear like that this tactic has made the miracle for me (especially with young) I have the youngest strength of League 1!

Original post updated with tweaked version and when to use what strategy :wub:

Back