The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
Did you use the tweaked or original version?? Thanks for the screenshot mate. I will add to original post.

Keep the screenshots coming guys :D

i used original version but just switched to control instead counter. When i lead i switch it to counter again! :)

oh i lowered the tempo and i changed the EG's into AP as they work really great....EG's just stay in their position for most of the times and as u have two poachers in front ...they also stay in their positions so that's why AP ...they will track back to play ..changed the set pieces and few other changes ...

I tried it with inter but Kovacic as a AP has "Accomplished" and when I put him lower on the field he has "Natural"

How do i change that please ? His natural post is AP btw so I don't know why he has no "natural" if he's a little more up front on the field. Thanks

Thank you has you artisan, for this tactic
have noticed you in the new patch how the goal on a corner to reduce
bayern: 5 goal on the season
and newcastle city: 5 also
R.Madrid is better with 9
genoa: 6
and I was the best in France with eight league champions and also with 7

even my u19 team has all win by playing the (442 rectangle)
Championship + the young champions League

Thank you has you artisan, for this tactic
have noticed you in the new patch how the goal on a corner to reduce
bayern: 5 goal on the season
and newcastle city: 5 also
R.Madrid is better with 9
genoa: 6
and I was the best in France with eight league champions and also with 7

Use the tweaked version in the original post. It has setpices that will help

I tried it with inter but Kovacic as a AP has "Accomplished" and when I put him lower on the field he has "Natural"

How do i change that please ? His natural post is AP btw so I don't know why he has no "natural" if he's a little more up front on the field. Thanks

I dont really understand what you mean. Do you want him to play in a new position?. If thats the case then go to the training section and set train to new position and play the player there till he is accomplished.

you play him as AP in the AMC position and put him in the individual training as Attacking midfielder . if you play him regularly he will become natural in that position

I actually prefer the tactic on counter and I think it's excellent, won the PL, Europa League and FA Cup with Spurs. What's changed in the tweaked version?

I actually prefer the tactic on counter and I think it's excellent, won the PL, Europa League and FA Cup with Spurs. What's changed in the tweaked version?

The tempo was lowered, Enganches changed to Advanced playmakers and setpieces added. The tactic works a treat

I have started a new game in the Russian championship using 2 different tactics i have found over the internet.

The tactics:

1. STEATON'S INVINCIBLE 4-2-3-1 - one of the best tactics I found for the latest patch on another forum.
2. MAGIC BOX BY ARTISAN - IMO the best tactic for 14.3.0 found on fm-base.

The IN-PLAY:

The ley to success was the mixture of this greats, and I programmed them this way: 1 match - Steatons, 1 match - Magic Box. The results were fabulous and personally I tag them as: unbelievable.

Training:

First 2 weeks of the new season - FITNESS - VERY HIGH, DEFENDING SET PIECES, The next 2 weeks - TEAM COHESION - VERY HIGH, DEFENDIN SET PIECES. Since then till the end of season - BALANCED - AVERAGE, DEFENDING SET PIECES.

Team talks:

Leave it to ASSISTANT.

These are my results with Lokomotiv Moscow in Russian Premier League:
View attachment 404868View attachment 404867View attachment 404866

this is where you can download Steaton's tactic: Steaton's 'Invincible' 4-2-3-1 - Consistency - Balanced - 14.3.0 - Plug and Play

CONCLUSION at the end of 1st season:

View attachment 404865

Conclusion by tactic:

Steatons: USE IT WHEN YOU FACE SMALLER REPUTATIONS TEAM AND YOU ARE FAVOURITE:

View attachment 404864

Magic Box: USE IT WHEN YOU FACE EQUAL OR HIGHER REPUTATION TEAMS AND YOU ARE NOT FAVOURITE THAT MUCH OR YOU ARE OUTSIDER.

View attachment 404863

I have started a new game in the Russian championship using 2 different tactics i have found over the internet.

The tactics:

1. STEATON'S INVINCIBLE 4-2-3-1 - one of the best tactics I found for the latest patch on another forum.
2. MAGIC BOX BY ARTISAN - IMO the best tactic for 14.3.0 found on fm-base.

The IN-PLAY:

The ley to success was the mixture of this greats, and I programmed them this way: 1 match - Steatons, 1 match - Magic Box. The results were fabulous and personally I tag them as: unbelievable.

Training:

First 2 weeks of the new season - FITNESS - VERY HIGH, DEFENDING SET PIECES, The next 2 weeks - TEAM COHESION - VERY HIGH, DEFENDIN SET PIECES. Since then till the end of season - BALANCED - AVERAGE, DEFENDING SET PIECES.

Team talks:

Leave it to ASSISTANT.

These are my results with Lokomotiv Moscow in Russian Premier League:
View attachment 533489View attachment 533491View attachment 533494

this is where you can download Steaton's tactic: Steaton's 'Invincible' 4-2-3-1 - Consistency - Balanced - 14.3.0 - Plug and Play

CONCLUSION at the end of 1st season:

View attachment 533495

Conclusion by tactic:

Steatons: USE IT WHEN YOU FACE SMALLER REPUTATIONS TEAM AND YOU ARE FAVOURITE:

View attachment 533496

Magic Box: USE IT WHEN YOU FACE EQUAL OR HIGHER REPUTATION TEAMS AND YOU ARE NOT FAVOURITE THAT MUCH OR YOU ARE OUTSIDER.

View attachment 533498

Thanks for the detailed post, I will add your training schedule to the OP as well and credit you for that.

Pestache, why did you use defending set pieces in pre season. Match prep only provides a temporary boost for the next game in that area, no lasting effects. Unless you use teamwork. I'd always, always use tactics only in pre season. Don't want to go into a season without the tactic not being 100% familiar.

Back