The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
for the first season I use version (artisan)
and for my 2nd season I use version (Tweaked)
I put tactics in triple (counter/normal/offensive) and uses depending on the odds

View attachment 533797the only flaw of tactics are the corners, do I only mark 1...

Thanks Manuol86 for the screenshots and feedback. You are a legend :wub:

for the first season I use version (artisan)
and for my 2nd season I use version (Tweaked)
I put tactics in triple (counter/normal/offensive) and uses depending on the odds

View attachment 533797the only flaw of tactics are the corners, do I only mark 1...

Hey Maniol86, Can you explain when you use each strategy based on the odds??

This game is dumb my Wolfsburg team are going good with this tactic but my Spurs team are pants getting outplayed strikers cant get above 6 4 rating giving pens away like its xmas got dicked at home by the saints 2-0 lost to vitesse in europe 3-2 and lost to west brom 2-1 the tactic is fluid im sure ive turned in to the real Tim Shitwood cant get them going for toffee and yes i raged quit :( going to try diffrent training see what happens

im sure ive turned in to the real Tim Shitwood cant get them going for toffee and yes i raged quit :( going to try diffrent training see what happens

LMAO @ Tim Shitwood. That is unfortunate. Is it your first season? I tested with Tottenham and it worked really well for them. Another user tried it with Tottenham and won almost everything as well. Really surprised you had a bad spell.

Since the formation is fluid, that means you must have been using the tactic for a while. Where your previous games any good. A lot of things affect results, team talks, fatigue, players etc.

What tactical version are you using?

LMAO @ Tim Shitwood. That is unfortunate. Is it your first season? I tested with Tottenham and it worked really well for them. Another user tried it with Tottenham and won almost everything as well. Really surprised you had a bad spell.

Since the formation is fluid, that means you must have been using the tactic for a while. Where your previous games any good. A lot of things affect results, team talks, fatigue, players etc.

What tactical version are you using?

Fluid from friendlies its the jassar tweak friendlies wasnt exactly rip roaring either just loaded it up again beat saints 4-1 changed training to att mov training and team cohision high was 4-0 up at HT then 2nd half think players got deck chairs out and had ice creams lol bit poor 2nd half but they coundnt handle Townsend lol in the AP role

Fluid from friendlies its the jassar tweak friendlies wasnt exactly rip roaring either just loaded it up again beat saints 4-1 changed training to att mov training and team cohision high was 4-0 up at HT then 2nd half think players got deck chairs out and had ice creams lol bit poor 2nd half but they coundnt handle Townsend lol in the AP role

haha, jokes :P. So it started working after you changed the training schedule? Good to know. I might add a training section in the OP to help people. Thanks for the feedback

haha, jokes :P. So it started working after you changed the training schedule? Good to know. I might add a training section in the OP to help people. Thanks for the feedback

drew with vitesse 1-1 battered them but poor finishing att move seems good

Tried the tweaked and original one and both have their merits. The tweaked one concedes from corners a lot more but scores a lot more corners as well. Both tactics are really quality and if I am being honest, the best tactics I have used on this patch. I am not really one to use peoples tactics but these are real quality. Hats off to you!

Tried the tweaked and original one and both have their merits. The tweaked one concedes from corners a lot more but scores a lot more corners as well. Both tactics are really quality and if I am being honest, the best tactics I have used on this patch. I am not really one to use peoples tactics but these are real quality. Hats off to you!

Thanks. really happy you liked it :D

I must be only one its not working for thought id found the formula before but its stopped working so ill use something else but im going to give yours another blast with another team though i like the tactic

I must be only one its not working for thought id found the formula before but its stopped working so ill use something else but im going to give yours another blast with another team though i like the tactic

Thanks for the feedback mate. Not sure how I can help. Can you PM me your save file and I will see what i can do

Thanks for the feedback mate. Not sure how I can help. Can you PM me your save file and I will see what i can do

Ive deleted it im going to give it another go from the start with Spurs busy weekend coming up but if i play enough games to show how its going i will do

Is the tweaked version also be ment to be on control? because it's on counter!

Freaking amazing tactic. Well done! Even Lord Bendtner scored a hattrick for me ^^.

Is the tweaked version also be ment to be on control? because it's on counter!
People have had success leaving it as counter so its up to you. Others have used a combination of Attack (Favourites), Control (Evens) and Counter (Underdog). Seems different things work for different people

What version you recommend? the normal 1 or the tweaked 1??

I'd say the tweaked version. Advanced playmakers are more mobile and defensively responsible than Enganches.

Back