The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
So many peoples happy with this tactic?! Well... well done for a good job you have made Artisan!
Actually i was going to ask only one questin, which version is better, Magic Box or Tweaked Version?

I am not getting my poachers to score to many goals. Any ideas why? I moment i trash Chelsea 6-0 and the next moment i barely win against west brom. Screw logic!

the 2 tactics are similar.
the only difference are indicate Jassar to post # 150

I'm sorry to say but defensively it's a shambles with Middlesbrough. The two stand out games are these - in both games took a good lead just to see it blown away.
View attachment 534921View attachment 534924View attachment 534927View attachment 534930
May work for many teams but not the Boro.

Thanks for the screenshots m8. I think you are the first person to try it with a lower division team.

Also, the tactic is not an exploit tactic so it won't work with every team. You need to have the right players with the right stats. Not sure what the players in Middlesborough are like. It is meant to simulate Brazil's style of play so you will need the right players. Not players like Messi or Ronaldo, but players with the stats in the right places

Plus others have found success using attacking movement for training. :)

I am not getting my poachers to score to many goals. Any ideas why? I moment i trash Chelsea 6-0 and the next moment i barely win against west brom. Screw logic!

That is just FM logic sometimes. Are your strikers getting chances and missing or just not getting chances at all

So many peoples happy with this tactic?! Well... well done for a good job you have made Artisan!
Actually i was going to ask only one questin, which version is better, Magic Box or Tweaked Version?

Both are very good. .Not sure which is better

Thanks for the screenshots m8. I think you are the first person to try it with a lower division team.

Also, the tactic is not an exploit tactic so it won't work with every team. You need to have the right players with the right stats. Not sure what the players in Middlesborough are like. It is meant to simulate Brazil's style of play so you will need the right players. Not players like Messi or Ronaldo, but players with the stats in the right places

Plus others have found success using attacking movement for training. :)

Wasn't meant as any criticism - and of course it's only a pipe dream trying to get Middlesbrough to play like Brazil LMAO. I'm just frantically trying to find a tactic that works for the Boro since creating a tactic myself is beyond my one and only brain cell

Keep up the good work

Wasn't meant as any criticism - and of course it's only a pipe dream trying to get Middlesbrough to play like Brazil LMAO. I'm just frantically trying to find a tactic that works for the Boro since creating a tactic myself is beyond my one and only brain cell

Keep up the good work

Haha. No my friend, criticism is good. I hope my comment did not come across as defensive. I am hoping everyone who tries this tactic shares both their negative and positive experiences. It is the only way the tactic can be improved. Your comment is the kind of comment I want to see: A person who tried the tactic and then posted his results. thanks.

Maybe my next tactical recreation would suit Middlesbrough :D

Last edited:
Thanks artisan. Frist match, frist win and win community shield :D
View attachment 534969

Recommend player to underdog team.
View attachment 534971View attachment 534973View attachment 534975View attachment 534977View attachment 534980
Zaza buy from verona 3M euro
Biraghi buy from cittadella just 325K euro
Batth player from wolverhamphton
Nuhu free transfer from man. city
kofi agyei free transfer from benevento

sorry for my english

Player recommendations are good too. But I noticed it was 2017. Did you sign them first season?

Back