The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
Brilliant brilliant tactic. Switched to this tactic in December, played 29, W19, D8, L2. The only two losses came in the second game game after switching in the tactic and in the FA cup final.

I am in year 19/20 with Hartlepool with quite a few good regens, however I still have players from the original squad which includes my main striker Luke James and defender Jack Baldwin and still with the second lowest wage in the league (finished 3rd). I think I might start a new save and see how it goes from there.

As you see I plugged in here with Stoke and the magic run went on :D

View attachment 404231 View attachment 404230

And yes the strikers dont really score that much, but I like that the team grills out results a lot which is more fun to watch to be fair :D

Brilliant brilliant tactic. Switched to this tactic in December, played 29, W19, D8, L2. The only two losses came in the second game game after switching in the tactic and in the FA cup final.

I am in year 19/20 with Hartlepool with quite a few good regens, however I still have players from the original squad which includes my main striker Luke James and defender Jack Baldwin and still with the second lowest wage in the league (finished 3rd). I think I might start a new save and see how it goes from there.

View attachment 535010 View attachment 535013

And yes the strikers dont really score that much, but I like that the team grills out results a lot which is more fun to watch to be fair :D

Excellent run m8

View attachment 535010 View attachment 535013

Original or tweaked one?

Like someone mentioned earlier, I'm having BIG problems with defending with my Southampton side. Also scoring 1 goal per 30 shots it feels like.

i only hope the next of Your recreation will be Defensive Greece2004! this one is very good. good job man!

Like someone mentioned earlier, I'm having BIG problems with defending with my Southampton side. Also scoring 1 goal per 30 shots it feels like.

Surprised to hear. People seem to be getting very different results. Some people have amazing defence, others have weaker defence, I think this must be down to people using different training schedules. Not sure how else to explain it

haha. I can only work on 2 tactics max n it will have to be those 2 based on votes. in the next vote i will include atletico and if ppl vote I will attempt it
take your time i still have fun with this tactic... its not many defensive tactic out there at the moment

Whats the dif between the two tactic's sorry **** see it as it was in a dodgy : Tweaked Version Featuring Jassar
The legendary Jassar was kind enough to give a little help by adding his set piece settings and a few minor changes to the player roles (changing Enganches to Advanced Playmakers). The tweaked version has been included in the attached files section at the bottom. I have now tested the tweaked tactic and it works a charm great results and football.

Last edited:
Really good write up and excellent application of the concepts spoken about.
I'll give this a whirl and thnak you for uploading.

Back