The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

Do Newcastle have a decent transfer budget? Just noticed your class squad mate

Newcastle have a rubbish transfer budget but for me though I start of on December 12, at that time I terminated Remy & De Jong contract leaving an extra 100k in the wage budget, I sold Cisse to AS Monaco for 13.5 million, Goufrran to Swansea for 7.5 m, HBA to PSG 26 m, Williamson to Wigan for 3 m, S.Taylor to Cardiff for 8 million, I bought in alot of young players but mostly on monthly instalments except for Ayew

What i am trying to tell you is that, you shouldnt consider a tactic good after three games, sure you can have an opinion, but make it a GOOD one, play half a season, see what happens in tight clashes.

ANYWAY, I WONT COMMENT ON THIS ANYMORE, THE TACTIC IS GOOD OR BAD, DONT REALLY CARE.

I do however wanna bash that Nezza guy for clearly "cheating" in my eyes.
Now you have had your say GTF

Look at this ****, he has bought Ter Stegen ? Lucas Silva ( without a WP?) Dede/Doria (same, wtf WP?) Damiao ? Lucas Pratto ? ( he did not come to me in the first season, even if i was managing ManUtd ( dont tell me otherwise since tis is tried)) Veratti ? Rahman ?

Please stop using fmrte or any editor, give yourself a world class team than claim after three games that this tactic is the best.

This is just pathetic, anyone with half a brain knows Newcastle have a budget around 5-10 mil EUR and in NO FRIGGING WAY would they be able to bring in so many foreigners in the first season or word class players like Veratti.

I don't use them you daft tw@t and I also start in December 12 giving me plenty of time to get these players in, I know a **** of a lot more than you when it comes to Newcastle United whether it's finance and players, I have techniques how to get players on the cheap and I ain't sharing with tw@ts like you who think I'm cheating.

Mate...ter stegen, verratti, doria, dede, lucas silva, romero is too much...this must be editor. Those players cost about 100M...even with 48 month option and some clauses is impossible, if you dont want to lead club to bankruptcy. Then is there a new trick by FM, that some players doesnt want to join to you...i play with milan, but doria doesnt want to join.

read my posts mate

I don't use them you daft tw@t and I also start in December 12 giving me plenty of time to get these players in, I know a **** of a lot more than you when it comes to Newcastle United whether it's finance and players, I have techniques how to get players on the cheap and I ain't sharing with tw@ts like you who think I'm cheating.

You have techniques on how to get players on the cheap ?

By all means i dont need your techniques :D i just want to see a screenshot with your Transfer history and how you bought Lucas Pratto to Newcastle first season, or DORIA without a work permit.

until than, your a cheat.

By all means i dont need your techniques :D i just want to see a screenshot with your Transfer history and how you bought Lucas Pratto to Newcastle first season, or DORIA without a work permit.

Also i calculated your transfers, SUMS up to 58 mil.

Veratti is not cheaper than 20 mil. Ter Stegen is around 12 mil (this is without installments) Romero is around 10 mil , Doria is more than 10 mil himself, Dede, even more. Damiao wont leave in the first season unless you pay atleast 15 mil for him.

Why dont you just accept it ? I can go on forever, ive been playing this game for alot of years, i can say for sure you are using an editor to get those players in, without a work permit.

I am willing to start a new career game just to prove you're a cheat.

This is not the place to talk about it......

Pratto I got for 6.5 million and didn't need a WP same goes with Romero and Doria, I made over 50 million selling and loaning out players, by the time the next transfer window opened I already had most of them waiting to come through

Pratto I got for 6.5 million and didn't need a WP same goes with Romero and Doria, I made over 50 million selling and loaning out players, by the time the next transfer window opened I already had most of them waiting to come through

AGAIN, DORIA REQUIRES A WORK PERMIT, SO DOES LUCAS SILVA, IT WONT GET ACCEPTED UNLESS THEY PLAYED FOR THEIR FIRST TEAM NATIONAL SQUADS AND THEY HAVENT.

Ok, smartass, im going to start a new save with Newcastle, lets see if i can actually sell steven taylor for 8 mil in the first season or Cisse for almost 14 mil when he is worth like 9 mil.

Why dont you just you post a screenshot with your Transfer history and make this go away ? :(

Its so easy.

Also i calculated your transfers, SUMS up to 58 mil.

Veratti is not cheaper than 20 mil. Ter Stegen is around 12 mil (this is without installments) Romero is around 10 mil , Doria is more than 10 mil himself, Dede, even more. Damiao wont leave in the first season unless you pay atleast 15 mil for him.

Why dont you just accept it ? I can go on forever, ive been playing this game for alot of years, i can say for sure you are using an editor to get those players in, without a work permit.

I am willing to start a new career game just to prove you're a cheat.

hahaha that means your stupid if you think the players are that much, Damiao though you are right he came to around 15 million in total but I paid 2.5 million for him but his agent wanted around 11-12 million, Verrati cost me 9.5 million, Dede cost me 10 million, ter Stegen cost me 16 million

AGAIN, DORIA REQUIRES A WORK PERMIT, SO DOES LUCAS SILVA, IT WONT GET ACCEPTED UNLESS THEY PLAYED FOR THEIR FIRST TEAM NATIONAL SQUADS AND THEY HAVENT.

Ok, smartass, im going to start a new save with Newcastle, lets see if i can actually sell steven taylor for 8 mil in the first season or Cisse for almost 14 mil when he is worth like 9 mil.

LOOOOL good luck, oh and you don't need to sell Taylor Cardiff will enquire him

WHAT YOU PAID 9.5 MIL FOR VERRATI, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :D

15 mil Damiao
16 mil ter Stegen
10 mil Dede
6.5 mil Lucas Pratto
9.5 mil Verrati

Total 57 mil.

Ayew? Doria ? Romero ? Rahman ? Eduardo ? Dybala ?

LOOOOL good luck, oh and you don't need to sell Taylor Cardiff will enquire him

Just post a screenshot with your Transfer History i have been asking that for around 5 times so far.

Thank's

I think it's best to just ignore the benelu guy. Take a look @ all his forum posts..They're all hate/flame spam. Ignore the troll, it'll soon return to it's cave.

OT: Gunna try this with Tottenham as well! Looks good, great OP!

WHAT YOU PAID 9.5 MIL FOR VERRATI, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :D

15 mil Damiao
16 mil ter Stegen
10 mil Dede
6.5 mil Lucas Pratto
9.5 mil Verrati

Total 57 mil.

Ayew? Doria ? Romero ? Rahman ? Eduardo ? Dybala ?

nope I ain't kidding mate I got Veratti for 9.5 million.

Ayew I paid out his contract 15.25 or something like that, Romero I got for 4.2 million, Rahman I got for 2.6 million, Eduardo I got him on loan first with an option to buy for 3 million, and Dybala I got for 8.5 million

nope I ain't kidding mate I got Veratti for 9.5 million.

Ayew I paid out his contract 15.25 or something like that, Romero I got for 4.2 million, Rahman I got for 2.6 million, Eduardo I got him on loan first with an option to buy for 3 million, and Dybala I got for 8.5 million

POST A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TRANSFER HISTORY you're lying if not.