The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

Just post a screenshot with your Transfer History i have been asking that for around 5 times so far.

Thank's

Honestly mate I would but iv'e started a new game which iv'e already stated on this thread, but hey if your nice I could teach you's how to get good players on the cheap?

nope I ain't kidding mate I got Veratti for 9.5 million.

Ayew I paid out his contract 15.25 or something like that, Romero I got for 4.2 million, Rahman I got for 2.6 million, Eduardo I got him on loan first with an option to buy for 3 million, and Dybala I got for 8.5 million

Again you missed out on telling me how you got Doria and Lucas Silva without a work permit.

Honestly mate I would but iv'e started a new game which iv'e already stated on this thread, but hey if your nice I could teach you's how to get good players on the cheap?

What you need to do, is show me your transfer history. Until than you're a cheat.

Again you missed out on telling me how you got Doria and Lucas Silva without a work permit.

FFS because you don't need one, when you scout the player check on his information it will tell you if he needs one or not

Newcastle have a rubbish transfer budget but for me though I start of on December 12, at that time I terminated Remy & De Jong contract leaving an extra 100k in the wage budget, I sold Cisse to AS Monaco for 13.5 million, Goufrran to Swansea for 7.5 m, HBA to PSG 26 m, Williamson to Wigan for 3 m, S.Taylor to Cardiff for 8 million, I bought in alot of young players but mostly on monthly instalments except for Ayew

Sound, makes sense to me!

It takes 3 minutes to load up your game and show me the transfer history :D

nezza6969

It isnt only matter of price, but that all those players want to join to newcastle...this bother me.

Can you explain your techiques? To PM, not to thread, it is already enough off topic. If you want off course.

This is truly amazing.

FFS because you don't need one, when you scout the player check on his information it will tell you if he needs one or not

again do you think im stupid or what ? it is impossible to get lucas silva in the first season without a work permit and Lucas Pratto is not joining your team in the first season even if you are Manutd and certainly not for 6 mil or something.

nezza6969

It isnt only matter of price, but that all those players want to join to newcastle...this bother me.

Can you explain your techiques? To PM, not to thread, it is already enough off topic. If you want off course.

He is a liar, im done with this, if people want to believe this **** they can, i wont.

This is truly amazing.

nezza6969

This is truly amazing.

no problem mate, just message me and I tell you how I did it

again do you think im stupid or what ? it is impossible to get lucas silva in the first season without a work permit and Lucas Pratto is not joining your team in the first season even if you are Manutd and certainly not for 6 mil or something.

I bought Pratto with Roma for 6.5 mill........

how can that be even possible when iv'e just stated iv'e started a new game???????????????

Wait so you're telling me this guy is a 'very acomplished player?" :D

Yet he cant show me his transfer history because he started a new game.. ? Are you telling me you conveniently did not save your Newcastle game and started another one ?

Save your current game, Load up the Newcastle save and show me. Takes 3 minutes.

I bought Pratto with Roma for 6.5 mill........

Was this in the first season ?

You were Roma, i am still talking about being Newcastle and trying to buy Pratto.

As i said earlier i have a 6 season Newcastle save where Pratto had no intention of joining Newcastle in the first season.

Wait so you're telling me this guy is a 'very acomplished player?" :D

Yet he cant show me his transfer history because he started a new game.. ? Are you telling me you conveniently did not save your Newcastle game and started another one ?

Save your current game, Load up the Newcastle save and show me. Takes 3 minutes.

FFS man, right listen ( well read ) when I posted this screen shot I was using Tyler's 4-1-3-2 but it started to crumble so I tried this tactic and it was amazing, so what I did was quit to start screen and started it again, so then I put my information down as a manager then I waited until all the loading up was done, then of course picked my team ect,ect then the saving screen came up so like always I saved it on my current ( I only have 1 save ) then BOOOOOOOOM time to meet the chairmen and players

Results Everton season 2, patch 14.3

He are my results with Everton season 2, patch 14.3. I have no world class team.

Only thing the defensive is a little bit leak, but scoring is very good.

I have screenshots from my formation, league table, and cl table.

Last edited:
There is no way in **** Pratto is signing for Newcastle in the first season i just made a save from December 2012 and im on holiday atm until the 1st of July.

After tis im going to sell and buy these players like you said, will see how is lying soon.

Was this in the first season ?

You were Roma, i am still talking about being Newcastle and trying to buy Pratto.

As i said earlier i have a 6 season Newcastle save where Pratto had no intention of joining Newcastle in the first season.

try starting in December 12, this will give you plenty of time to get these players in ( if you do it right ) also try having your reputation on international and also in your manager information have your second Nationality as Brazilian

There is no way in **** Pratto is signing for Newcastle in the first season i just made a save from December 2012 and im on holiday atm until the 1st of July.

After tis im going to sell and buy these players like you said, will see how is lying soon.

then it's impossible you tool, you shouldn't of went on holiday