• LGFire - Fulham

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • CW13 - Aston Villa

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • EvertonianChriss - Sunderland

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Welcome to the thread of the Joint Story between EvertonianChriss, CW13 and LGFire. We will be competing to see who can achieve the most success around 3 teams that are evenly matched. I will be The Black Cats, Sunderland, CW13 will be The Villains, Aston Villa and LGFire will be The Cottagers, Fulham.

559.gif
vs
fulham.gif
vs
sunderland.gif

Rules
You can only sign 2 foreign players per year
You can sign as many British and Irish players as you want, or players with a British passport

Let the games begin...

Last edited:
attachment.php

Fulham Boss Retires - Italian Takes Over

Fulham-boss-Roy-Hodgson-a-001.jpg
Roy Hodson​
]

Today, Roy Hodson has retired from managing, with resonable reasons, Roy made Fulham qualify to Euro Cup but seems he will not be making them win it since hes left the club

Roy Hodson said:
I have left the club since my mom has died 3 days ago and its time for me two go and accompany my family, I hope the best for Fulham, and they have to understand that family is first.

It took no time for Fulham to sign a new manager since they saw this coming after his mothers death. Fulham have decided to sing Giorgio Armani, yes you heard right, the almight Italian brand owners name but not the person.

davide.jpg

Giorgio Armani

Giorgio Armani said:
I'm delighted to be managing a team like Fulham, I'm going to keep Roy's idea of making the team more successful, and only get most English talent. thats all i have to say for now

I opened the Sunderland Echo, as every day, reading about the latest news within the area. The first article I read was about yet another soldier to lose his life in Afghanistan. I thought to myself, “Why are you just sitting here, when there are soldiers losing their lives everyday, fighting for our country?”

As you could tell, I was unemployed. I was previously a footballer, playing for my local team, Middlesbrough. I grew up in Middlesbrough and took the short journey to Sunderland when I started my rehabilitation. Yes, I was victim to a bad foul when I was 24 years old, which ended my career. Fast forward in time to me sitting in a council house, unemployed, no job, wife or kids. About time to make a change, oh aye!

I read the local jobs section, and was surprised to see Sunderland FC there. I thought it was a joke, no way would Sunderland place an ad like that in the Sunderland Echo! I checked on the official website, to which the site read,

attachment.php

Steve_Bruce_1549978c.jpg

Steve Bruce Resigns from his position at Sunderland AFC.

Niall Quinn has announced Steve Bruce’s resignation at Sunderland AFC. We will have more on the story as we get it.

I thought, great opportunity, I want an employer, they want an employee, I was perfect. I knew it was an unrealistic aim to be Sunderland manager, but anything can happen in this world, and that is what happened.

I was called in later that day, and to my, well, shock, Niall Quinn actually took the time of day to interview me. He started by asking me some basic questions, why I want to be here, what I will bring, and as they say, the rest was history.

As I travelled the short distance home, I was wondering who I would sign. A bit early, I agree, but there was no one else waiting for the job.

A few hours passed, and I decided to check my email account.

Messages Subject
Mr Quinn Your application

I opened the enclosed document with excitement, that he had managed to reply to my application, and my future lay in this one email

Dear Mr. Waring,

Thankyou for your recent application for the vacant manager’s position at Sunderland AFC. I was very impressed with your application, and would like to give you one chance to manage this club. I am prepared to talk finances with you instantly, and I would like to get straight to budgets. Here is the budget I am prepared to give you to avoid relegation.

Transfer Budget: £6,500,000
Wage Budget: £925,000
Wage Budget Remaining: £212,000

I am afraid I cannot give you any more than that for the time being, but depending on how well you do during the season, there may be cash injections.

Thankyou once again for your application, I expect to see you at training tomorrow 10:30am.

Regards,
Mr. Niall Quinn

Unbelievable, I was manager of Sunderland AFC, and what a cheeky grin it brought to my face.

Come on sunderland! Good luck lads

astonvilla_62905t.jpg

Martin O'Neill sacked, Villa appoint unknown Williams

Aston Villa have sacked Martin O'Neill and, to the shock of the fans, have appointed unknown manager Chris Williams. The fans have voiced their concern over the sheer inexperience but Aston Villa have defended their new manager and believe good things will come from him.

Williams said that he was "delighted" to be hired and has aolready stated his ambition and policies. "I will try to get the club into the Euro Cup this year and will try to get European success this season. My transfer policy is simple, UK and Irish players only and 1 foreigner per transfer window."

I voted Sunderland on the poll ;)

Good luck and cmon Sunderland :)

adfa.png

Walter Montillo Joins Fulham

Today, Giorgio Armani has successfully captured uncapped Argentinian Walter Montillo. Unknown football star could be a risk signing by Armani but he must have full confidece on his friend. Yes you heard it right, Montillo is one of Armani's best friends and was told he was going to join Fulham via a BBM from Armani the day he joined.

0715_montillo_G_rdax_320x240.jpg
Montillo Getting the Questions

I dont like to talk to the media since I prefer to show it all in the pitch. Quickly I would like to say I'm delighted to join Fulham, specially since its a well supported club. Also because its well known around the world. So I will give my utmost for Fulham.

FourFourTwoHeader.png
Adriano: Delighted to have Joined Fulham​

Adriano follows Montillo by signing only 4 hours later. Fans are delighted and chanting "Armani knows more than clothes, he knows what hes doing" fans seem to be delighted with the two transfers and are ready for the season. Adriano is delighted to play for Fulham after insinting his changed his party form and ready to play the football

020417553-ex00.jpg

Adriano getting the taste of his new town

attachment.php

Sunderland unveil new signings
Sunderland manager has certainly splashed the cash, signing 4 new players that he hopes will keep Sunderland in the Premier League. He uttered the statement,

Chris Waring said:
When I buy players, they will be mainly British, and I'm limiting myself to buying 2 foreign players per year, after all, this is the English Premier League, and hopefully this will indicate a wave of managers, especially British, to respect the league and help not only football in Britain, but the national teams in Britain.

With that in mind, he bought the following players

Anthony Annan (Ghana, Rosenberg) for £3,200,000*
Razvan Rat (Ukraine, Shaktar) for £3,200,000*
Steve Irwin (England, Liverpool) for £190,000
Scott Brown (Scotland, Celtic) for £10,000,000*

* Deals marked with a * indicate players signed with monthly installments.

Scott-Brown-1.jpg

Ex-Celtic midfielder Scott Brown joins fellow Scot Craig Gordon at the Stadium of Light, and has expressed his delight on playing in a better standard of league playing against big teams in a Sunderland shirt. The deal was estimated at around £10 million.

Sunderland's Pre Season
View attachment 90472 View attachment 90473

The following images show the fixtures played during pre season, including the Nike Cup, an alternative cup to teams who wouldn't like to join the Emirates Cup.

attachment.php

Fulham's Pre-Season + Euro Qual

View attachment 90477
Friendly Matches

I'm delighted, great performance by my team, all good, but 1 single problem the lost against Scun. but they deseverd it they played great and deserve to be the winners.

View attachment 90478
Addidas Cup

Well i brought "silverware" to Fulham but not the real thing, I happy with our perfomance and deserved to have won it all.

First round won, now for the next one I think I can win it, so it goes here I'm ready to go to the real thing :)

attachment.php

Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea
West Ham
Man Utd
Tottenham
Fulham
SUNDERLAND
Arsenal
Stoke
Aston Villa
Everton
Wolves
Bolton
Birmingham
Wigan
Portsmouth
Blackburn
Burnley
Hull​

attachment.php

Team: SUNDERLAND

Results
Sunderland 1-0 Arsenal
45x45.jpg
John Mensah

Chelsea 3-1 Sunderland
1992874_kj.jpg
Kenwyne Jones

Sunderland 1-2 Man City
18069_39x43.jpg
Fraizer Campbell

Charlton 1-2 Sunderland
q31603844772_6607.jpg
&
25258_29x33.jpg
Kieran Richardson & Jordan Henderson

Hull 0-3 Sunderland
1189155_mthumb.jpg
&
q99767489315_624.jpg
Darren Bent & Kenwyne Jones [x2]

Fixtures
Sunderland vs Wigan

West Ham vs Sunderland

Newcastle vs Sunderland [League Cup 3rd Round]

Sunderland vs Blackburn​

attachment.php

Manager's Notes

This was undoubtedly a very tough month, with us facing 3 of the top 5, possibly top 4 come the end of the season, and we've scored in every game. I was very pleased to beat Arsenal, and Arsene Wenger even admitted the best team won after the game. I look forward to next month and believe we can win all these games, my aim for the next month is to achieve 7 out of 9 points in the League and progress to the next round of the League Cup from beating our rivals. I'm also happy that we've ended the month in 8th place, after facing some very good sides. I hope we can push on in the league, and although its early days push up in the table.

My Player of the Month
kenwyne_jones_1239331c.jpg

Kenwyne Jones: The powerful attacker ended the month with 3 goals from 4 games, and rightfully claims player of the month after several successful performances.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Season Starts - Last Transfers

Results

Fulham 1 - 1 Arsenal
Danny Murphy - Gibbs

Fulham 2 - 1 Legia
Damien Duff Andy Johnson - Iwanski

Fulham 0 - 1 Chelsea
Suarez

Fulham 1 - 1 Legia
Andy Johnson - Wasilewski

Fulham 4 -0 Sunderland
Andy Johnson, Adriano x2, Clint Dempsey

Fulham 2 - 1 Man City
Danny Murphy, Andy Johnson - Vargas

Premier League
View attachment 90503

Great start, only 3 points away from the title, and I know its early but i think with this form i can make Fulham to make the top 4. Delighted I am

Group Stages
View attachment 90504

I think we have a chance and all i want to do is get this trophy to come to the stadium so teams be ware.

FINAL TRANSFER

tim_cahill_narrowweb__300x412,0.jpg

Cahill - Disappointed to join injured

Tim Cahill, will be a great add to the squad since he's been around for quite somewhile and can give other players some advice and help them out in traning. I know hes dissapointed to have joined the team Injuired but its okay only 3 weeks we can wait.

Looks good guys, shall be following! Not sure who to support yet though!