Who will do the best?

• LGFire - Fulham

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • CW13 - Aston Villa

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • EvertonianChriss - Sunderland

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
I'll have an update later tonight, playing another game on my PSP then going out until about 5/6

Someone post next update :p gettin bored no good recent threads around

Theres no better game than fm on psp :p

I agree, but the problem is, I'm on Championship Manager... 2005, the first one ever on PSP :p

Its just too easy, I want to get used to winning again then while im winning play on FM on the PC ;)

December Update

Zenit 0-2 Aston Villa
Aston Villa continued their improving away form as they beat Zenit 2-0. A win would qualify Aston Villa and they started the match well gettin a couple of chances in the first half. Gabby Agbonlahor got a brace in 12 minutes to put Aston Villa into a commanding lead. Zenit couldnt reply and they lost.

Hull 1-3 Aston Villa
Aston Villa extended their run unbeaten to three games as they beat Hull at The Circle. Nathan Delfouneso scored a brace while filling in for James Vaughan who was tired after an
England U21s match. Gabby Agbonlahor got Aston Villa's third on 34 minutes. Andy Dawson gave Hull a glimmer of hope with an excellent free-kick but it was not enough as Hull fans returned home disappointed with their team.

Aston Villa 4-1 Fulham
Aston Villa progressed to the semi-final of the Carling Cup when they thrashed Fulham 4-1 at Villa Park. It all seemed too easy for Aston Villa as they raced into a 2-0 lead. Ashley Young scored a brace in the first-half. The second-half saw James Vaughan scored Villa's third. Danny Murphy gave Fulham fans a glimmer of hope on 70 minutes but the match was all done and dusted in the second minute of added of time when Gabby Agbonlahor scored.

Burnley 2-3 Aston Villa
Aston Villa secured another win in an unexpectedly tight affair. Aston Villa did dominate the match from the start as they opened the scoring through Gabby Agbonlahor on 25 minutes. The lead was extended when Nathan Delfouneso scored on 60 minutes. Curtis Davies seemed to put the game beyond doubt when he scored a header on 76 minutes. But it was not to be the 3 goal win The Villans wanted as Danny Fox scored an excellent free-kick on 83 minutes. The deficit was further lowered when Chris McCann scored a long-range shot on 89 minutes but Burnley could not find a third goal and it finished 3-2 to Villa

Aston Villa 1-0 Basel
Aston Villa overcame Basel to ensure they would finish top of Group B in the Europa League. It wasnt easy between these two teams that had already qualified but in the second-half Nathan Delfouneso scored with powerful effort from 12 yards. Villa will play Sporting C.P in the first knockout round. They will travel to Portugal for the first leg something that Chris Williams may well favor.

Aston Villa 1-1 Tottenham
Aston Villa continued their unbeaten run with a solid draw against a strong Tottenham side. Stilyian Petrov opened Aston Villa's scoring with a great goal as he spotted Gomes' was out of his goal and he sent an excellent lob over from around 35 yards. Tottenham equalised through Peter Crouch 65 minutes who scored a good placed shot. No team could find the winner on this occasion though so it ended 1-1.

Chelsea 1-0 Aston Villa
Aston Villa traveled to London in match that they were widely expected to lose. It was looking that that was true when Didier Drogba scored on 20 minutes with a great header. But Aston Villa failed to give up and, although they didnt get the eqauliser they deserved, they battled hard and were unlucky in losing.

Everton 1-2 Aston Villa
Aston Villla managed to get back into winning ways in blue side of merseyside as they beat Everton. Gabby Agbonlahor's brace helped them to victory. Gabby Agbonlahor scored first on 28 minutes when he rounded Tim Howard and placed the ball in the net. He got his second on 60 minutes when he once again broke into the box and paced it superbly past Tim Howard. Everton had a glimmer of hope when Marouane Fellaini scored an excellent long-range effort but it wasnt enough.

Bolton 1-3 Aston Villa
Bolton succumbed to a 3-1 loss at the Reebok Stadium as Aston Villa enjoyed near total domination. They took the lead through Gabby Agbonlahor as he scored his 8th goal of the month. Helder Postiga equalised for Bolton a minute before half-time. After half-time though it was all Aston Villa. Gabby Agbonlahor got his 9th of the month to regain the lead for Aston Villa and Steve Sidwell completed the scoring with a good shot from 20 yards.

Aston Villa 3-3 Man.City
Villa's final game of December came with a home match against Man.City. It started well for Man.City as Joleon Lescott scored a powerful headed effort. Fabian Delph equalised for Villa and in the second-half stormed into a 3-1 lead. But with some tired legs coming to Aston Villa with this their 10th match in the month, the quickly conceded two goals and the match finished with a draw.

League Table:
View attachment 91249
So we sit a trusty fourth with two games in hand over second placed Chelsea. Excellent in my book as we were not expected to get into the top 6.

View attachment 91250
We finished comfortably top of the group, facing Sporting C.P in the first knockout round and the chance to face Inter in the second!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:
AGBONLAHOR-Gabby-0809_1269770.jpg

Has to be Gabby Agbonlahor with 9 goals in 10 games. Wont sell him now :D

Updating now, error in update, its up now

Last edited:
attachment.php

Fulham - Best Club in Europe?

English Premier League
View attachment 91337

Games

Tottenham 1 - 1 Fulham
Jermaine Defoe - Andy Johnson
M.O.M. - Jermaine Defoe

Fulham 2 - 1 Manchester United
Damien Duff, Tim Cahill Antonio Valencia
M.O.M. - Kagiso Dikgacoi

Fulham 3- 2 Bolton
Tim Cahill, Aaron Hughes, Danny Murphy - Zat Knight, Johan Elmander
M.O.M - Nicky Shorey

Fulham 4 - 3 Portsmouth
Andy Johnson x2, Danny Murphy, Adriano - Hassan Yebda, Fredric Piquionne, Kevin-Prince Boateng
M.O.M. - Adriano

Fulham 3 -1 Wolves
Tim Cahill, Danny Murphy x2 - Kevin Doyle
M.O.M - Danny Murphy

Hull 1 - 4 Fulham
Stephen Hunt - Jonathan Greening, Damein Duff, Stefano Okaka, Brede Hangeland
M.O.M - Tim Cahill

Athletic 2 - 4 Fulham
Igor Gablino, Mark Swarzer - Adriano x2, Danny Murphy, Stefano Okaka

fulhamu.png

Manger of the Month - F'ham Player of the Month

Manager of the Month:
  • Giorgio Armani
    Arsene Wenger
    Roberto Mancini

Delighted to have won manager of the month twice in a row. The team has done wonders and find themselfs in first place in everything. Euro Cup were through more than expected already, and its Decmber now, and if Fulham end 1st then its hard to take it away from us. I'm Delighted with my Players.

F'Ham Player of the Month

Tim_Cahill_609279.jpg

Timmy Cahill

Tim takes player of the month, as my choice, hes been ablustetly marvelous, scored in many matches and assist most of our goals. hes been great and is perfect, no need to bring new players thanks to this kid.

Adriano OUT!

Adriano, has left F'ham, to go back to Brazil since he's feeling homesick, its been reported that hes not happy here. He misses his country, romour is that hes gonna be transfered in the winter. Even though bean on top from, Adriano is not happy

Last edited:
Aashley Young could be going he is unhappy at the club and three teams have £13M bids all accepted. (Real Madrid, Tottenham, Sunderland). Warnock could also be leaving. Have Angel Di Maria in mind for Young's replacement and if Warnock goes a UK & Irish left-back.

Just got back. Cana was "UNH" when I fined him a weeks wages for a dismissal, then the next week he was happy again, just leave him and tell him in pre match things like: "no pressure" and "you have faith", slowly build his morale back up, thats what I have to do.

December update in the next hour.

attachment.php

League Table​
View attachment 91497

Results
Burnley 2-1 Sunderland
Jones
MotM:
7541_29x33.jpg

Bolton 3-2 Sunderland
Benjani, Bent
MotM:
ricardo-gardner.jpg

Sunderland 4-1 Portsmouth
Jones [x3], Bent
MotM:
q99767489315_624.jpg

Sunderland 2-0 Liverpool
Bent [pen], Brown
q272882753693_5294.jpg

Aston Villa 1-1 Sunderland
Ashley Young Own Goal
MotM:
7541_29x33.jpg

Arsenal 2-0 Sunderland
MotM:
2671.gif

Sunderland 2-1 Chelsea
Richardson, Benjani
MotM:
536_39x43.jpg
8.2​

attachment.php

Managers Notes
This month was very up and down, the start to it was poor, but the end to it was brilliant. We lost to Burnley but beat Chelsea. We lost to Bolton but beat Liverpool, overall it was a great month, but we really should be beating the teams below us. In other news, 21 year old striker James Vaughan, Jermaine Jenas and Michael Dawson have all joined the club. I was looking to spend some of the investment Mr. Quinn gave me, and these players will be the extra drive we so vitally need. I will be looking forward to seeing all of them play in a Sunderland shirt.

My Player of the Month
Craig_Gordon_1235596c.jpg

Craig Gordon: The keeper gave several solid performances, and won 2 man of the matches over this month and rightfully earns my praise.

January Update:

Aston Villa 0-2 Tottenham
Aston Villa were knocked out of the F.A Cup at he first hurdle when they met Tottenham at Villa Park. Villa were very unlucky and had Petrov sent off on 65 minutes. They lost the game in the last 3 minutes as David Bentley scored a brace.

Aston Villa 2-1 Man.City
Aston Villa overcame Man.City in this League Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg. Nathan Delfouneso scored on 27 minutes and sent Aston Villa further in front on 51. Man.City worked hard trying to get the game back but they only goal they did score came way too late through Emmanuel Adebayor's placed effort.

Birmingham 0-1 Aston Villa
The Birmingham Derby came again and Aston Villa were once again the victors. It wasnt easy though as it took 87 minutes of attacking and counter-attacking but Gabby Agbonlahor scored. Joe Hart was excellent and did very well as we could of had at least 10 goals.

Fulham 0-2 Aston Villa
Gabby Agbonlahor continued his fine goal scoring form by scoring an excellent brace. His first goal finally came when he scored a placed effort. He added to that 3 minutes later with a powerful effort. Aston Villa continued their good form and Gabby Agbonlahor starts to seem an important asset to Villa.

Aston Villa 3-0 Stoke
It got even better for Gabby Agbonlahor as he scored a marvellous hattrick against Stoke.
His first goal was scored after just 5 minutes. He added to that on 62 minutes with a great finish. He scored again 3 minutes later and it finished with Aston Villa continuing their unbeaten streak.

Man. City 2-0 Aston Villa
Man. City ended Aston Villa's celebrations and their unbeaten streak with a 2-0 win in the League Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg. They knocked them out with two goals in 5 minutes and the match finished 3-2 on aggregate.

Portsmouth 2-2 Aston Villa
Aston Villa now seem to be going on a bad run of form after a draw against Portsmouth in a match they were widely expected to win comfortably. They got off to a good start though when Gabby Agbonlahor scored on 32 minutes. Hayden Mullins scored his first goal of the season to eqaulise but to cap a lively first half off James Vaughan broke through into the box and finish past an impressive David James. There was another eqauliser from Portsmouth though when Nwankwo Kanu scored a header.

Aston Villa 0-2 Chelsea
Aston Villa succumbed to a 2-0 loss depite battling hard against a good, strong Chelsea squad. Frank Lampard scored a truly tremendous goal and Michael Ballack as well to secure the Chelsea win in the second half.

League Table:
View attachment 91545
So we sit third but seem to have a great run-in to the end of the season so I remain happy.

Transfers:
View attachment 91546
Good transfers, Angel Di Maria provided a goal on his debut and was very solid. Its a shame Young went but he was unhappy at me rejecting some bids so I accepted at £13M