Who will do the best?

• LGFire - Fulham

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • CW13 - Aston Villa

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • EvertonianChriss - Sunderland

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
Thanks for the comments guys! They are very much appreciated.

attachment.php

Fulham Month Review

English Premier League
View attachment 90806

Games

West Ham 0 - 1 Fulham
Paul Konchesky
M.O.M - P. Konchesky

Aston Villa 1- 1 Fulham
Stilliyan Petrov - Danny Murphy
M.O.M - Stilliyan Petrov​

Fulham 3 - 2 PSV
Adriano x2, Danny Murphy - Ola Toiven x2

M.O.M - Adriano

Litex 1 - 3 Fulham
Svetoslav Todorov - Walter Montillo, Stefano Okaka x2
M.O.M - Stefano Okaka

Carling Cup

Fulham 5 - 2 Cardiff
Cahill, Adriano x4 - Jay Bothroyd, Joe Ledley
M.O.M - Adriano

fulhamu.png

Fulham's Player of the Month

This has been a great month for Fulham, Tim Cahill has recovered from injury. Fulham got 4 points out of a possible 6, and were 10th with a game in hand. If we win the match against Burnley we will go 3rd place so I'm happy with our current standings. I' m delighted with the Euro Cup, have won both matches and have 6 point and am first nothing better than that.

adriano.jpg

Great month, but the MVP of the month goes to Adriano, has been in top form scoring 8 goals in 8 matches and hopefully he will keep it up

great story so far from all three teams, keep it up.

September Update:

Aston Villa 3-0 Portsmouth
Aston Villa continued their great form when they beat Porsmouth at Villa Park. James Milner scored after just 50 seconds despite taking a deflection on route. The lead was extended when in-form striker James Vaughan scored with a good header into the back of the net. Nigel Reo-Coker completed the rout with a powerful effort.

Aston Villa 3-1 Zenit
Zenit were next to visit Villa Park and the 2008 UEFA Cup winners were in for a shock when Aston Villa Gabby Agabonlahor scored a placed effort on 30 minutes against the run of play. James Vaughan scored to keep his fine form going. Gabby Agbonlahor got his second goal to seal the win. Zenit got a consolation goal with five minutes remaining through Vladimir Bystrov.

Aston Villa 3-0 Arsenal
Aston Villa managed to score three goals in a match for the third time in a row when they shocked Arsenal in this Carling Cup match. It took until the 49th minute for the first goal to come and it was once again James Vaughan who got it. Aston Villa made it 3-0 when Gabby Agbonlahor got two goals in 4 minutes and Arsenal couldn't find a reply.

Arsenal 1-0 Aston Villa
But Aston Villa couldn't recreate what happened 3 days before as they lost out to Arsenal at The Emirates. Andrey Arshavin scored early on in the match and Aston Villa, although they attacked hard, couldn't find a reply.

League Table:
View attachment 90872

So we slip down to 7th with 2 games in hand. Still happy as the month went well.

Euro Cup:
View attachment 90874

We sit second as Basel won 4-0 against Falkirk

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:
AGBONLAHOR-Gabby-0809_1269770.jpg

Gabby Agbonlahor simply because he got 4 goals in 3 matches.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Managers Notes
This month we've faced some good teams including Everton, Tottenham and Man Utd. I didn't expect to beat Man Utd but I thought we could take atleast a point from Everton since their key players were out, but we got battered by James Vaughan's strikes. I will be looking to buy James Vaughan next season because he's a young English talent who knows where the net is, and I'm also looking at approaching Adriano on a free transfer next month. We got a good draw away at Spurs, and 2 very convincing wins against Birmingham and Fulham which see's us end the month in 5th position which is very satisfying.

My Player of the Month
player_81_kieran_richardson.jpg

Kieran Richardson came off the bench numerous times to give good performances, and he scored in 2 games off the bench.
attachment.php

Chriss, you cant sign Adriano untill summer mate because you bought Annan and Rat!

attachment.php

Fulham Month Update

English Premier League
View attachment 90967

Games

Fulham 1 - 0 Burnley
Andy Johnson
M.O.M - Jonathan Greening

Everton 0 - 1 Fulham
Tim Cahill
M.O.M - Tim Cahill

Fulham 3 - 1 Athletic
Adriano x3 - Iker Munia
M.O.M - Adriano

Carling Cup

Charlton 0 - 2 Fulham
Damien Duff, Andy Johnson
M.O.M - Adriano

fulhamu.png

Fulham News - Transfers, Player of Month, Manager of the Month​

The EPL manager of the month went to Giorgio Armani, leading Fulham to 6 points out of 6 this month. "I am delighted to have won the award but it isnt me its the players. I happy with all of them, and with 2 matches in hand and standing 7th is amazing so if we can win all of the next matches we can end up 2nd with only 1 point behind 1st so lets keep it up."

Player Of the Month

Fulham's player of the month goes to a hard working player. Hint? he's stop partying and playing football. Yes Adriano scoring a hat-trick vs Athletic and assist few goals, the striker is been in great form so we are proud to announce him our Player of The Month

Adriano.jpg

Adriano - Player of the Month

Everton Triple?
Mikel_Arteta_609435.jpg
Joseph_Yobo_609268.jpg
Jagielka-1.jpg

It seems Fulham manager is trying to bring these 3 players to Fulham in the winter. Its rumored that he will get 2 new defenders and 1 new midfielder. The evidence for these 3 players to be coming to Fulham is that he attended 3 Everton matches (including the one with Fulham). so there are likes he will try to get these 3 players. Even though Arteta hasnt been playing for a while, its been said that hes been talking to Giorgio over the last couple of days. stick with us for more

October Update:

Basel 1-1 Aston Villa
Aston Villa gave a sold performance and deservedly picked up a draw but hey could've and should've won. Basel took the lead through Alexander Frei after just 16 minutes. It took Villa until 59th minute to get the equaliser through James Vaughan. Neither team could find the winner in the last half-hour.

Aston Villa 3-0 Liverpool
Aston Villa shocked Liverpool at Villa Park when they won 3-0. Villa raced into a 2-0 lead after 24 minutes with Young and Sidwell scoring. Young grabbed his brace on 54 minutes with a placed effort. Liverpool had many chances but failed to make them count.

Aston Villa 2-1 Blackburn
Aston Villa's good home form continued when they beat Blackburn. It wasn't easy though as Kalinic scored with a very powerful effort from the edge of the area. Villa equalised when Nigel Reo-Coker scored a volley from Beye's cross. A minute later and Villa had the winner when James Vaughan stole the ball from a Blackburn defender, broke into the box and powered the ball home.

Aston Villa 2-0 Falkirk
Aston Villa provided a solid display to further their unbeaten record at home against Falkirk. Fabien Delph opened the scoring for Aston Villa after 24 minutes. Their lead was extended when James Vaughan scored a placed effort in 89th minute.

Ipswich 2-2 Aston Villa
2-4 pens
Aston Villa needed penalties to get passed a stubborn Ipswich in this Carling Cup match. Aston Villa started well with Brian Murphy scoring an own goal from Sidwell's shot on 3 minutes. Ipswich equalised through Davud Healy five minutes later and Ipswich took the lead when David Healy scored his second from a penalty. Aston Villa then equalised themselves when Gabby Agbonlahor scored 6 minutes after David Healy. No team could score from then on and Jonathan Walters failed to score the important penalty sending Aston Villa through.

Aston Villa 0-4 Man.Utd
Aston Villa providied no shocks in the Premiership as Man.Utd completely outcassed them to win 4-0. Dimitar Berbatov and Wayne Rooney both scored braces sending Aston Villa down the table.

View attachment 90982
So we're down to 8th but still have two games in hand so I am not worrying.

View attachment 90983
I am even happier though with our performance in the Europa League. Top of the table is nice.

We seem to play better at home but I really want to our away form to get better.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:
Ashley-Young_1122570.jpg

Ashley Young for his two goals against Liverpool and a few assists aswell.

attachment.php

League Table
View attachment 90981

Results
Man Utd 2-0 Sunderland
MotM:
q38046186772_9345.jpg

Sunderland 3-2 Stoke
Kenwyne Jones [x3]
MotM:
q99767489315_624.jpg

Wolves 2-2 Sunderland
Annan [x2], Cana Sent Off
MotM:
19597_29x33.jpg

Fixtures
Burnley vs Sunderland
Bolton vs Sunderland
Sunderland vs Portsmouth
Sunderland vs Liverpool
Aston Villa vs Sunderland
Arsenal vs Sunderland
Sunderland vs Chelsea​

attachment.php

Managers Notes
This month was very short, and we got one of each, win, loss and draw. We lost to United, which was expected, beat Stoke after going 2-1 down and drew to Wolves after leading 2-0. The players I will be going for are Joseph Yobo/Michael Dawson, Jermaine Jenas and James Vaughan. I've been a long term admirer of James, and he will bring that extra strength upfront, plus he's young. I made a bid for Yobo, which was negotiated since Bayern Munich and Villarreal bid the original amount and I was the only one to be negotiated, so if I don't get him I will move onto 26 year old Michael Dawson. I'm also looking to buy Jermaine Jenas as backup DM and AM and first team CM. I may also look to offload Cana after he made it clear he wants to leave when I fined him for getting sent off.

My Player of the Month
anthony%20annan.jpg

Anthony Annan: The hardman scored 2 great headers against Wolves from the DM position and gave solid performances this month.

I know it probably comes as a shock but I think I might sell Agbonlahor as he just isnt firing enough. This new comes when he missed a sitter at Wigan. Just thinking of who to replace him with in January. Can get 7,000,000 for him which will give me, by percentage of what will come into my transfer budget, 8.5 million to spend on a new striker. Any suggestions? CAN STILL SIGN ONE MORE FOREIGN PLAYER.

Last edited:
November Update:

Falkirk 0-4 Aston Villa
Aston Villa tavelled to Scotland in their 4th match of the Europa League Group Phase. They did very well and absolutely outcalssed Falkirk. Stewart Downing scored in the first 10 minutes of his comeback from injury. He then got his second 5 minutes into the second-half. There was a third from The Villans when James Milner scored and the rout was completed when Gabby Agbonlahor scored on 90 minutes.

Wolves 0-1 Aston Villa
Villa's away from seems to be on the up as they beat Wolves at the Molineux. The first incident of note was when Kightly got a red card after getting two yellow cards. Aston Villa failed capitalise until the 83rd minute when Gabby Agbonlahor scored with a placed effort.

West Ham 4-3 Aston Villa
Aston Villa's away form still looked good even after this loss. In this tight affair West Ham managed a victory in this seven-goal thriller. West Ham raced into a 2-0 lead after just 8 minutes, Ilan and Diamanti with the goals. James Vaughan grabbed a goal back for Villa and they then equalised through a Pasanen penalty. West Ham restored their two-goal advantage however. Aston Villa grabbed another goal through Gabby Agbonlahor but it wasnt enough for Villa.

Wigan 1-3 Aston Villa
Aston Villa provided another solid performance away from home when they beat Wigan at the DW Stadium. James Milner scored with a left-footed shot to open the scoring for Aston Villa. Wigan equalised in the second half with Paul Scharner scoring with a headed goal. Aston Villa jumped back into the lead 9 minutes later through Fabian Delph who scored an excellent left footed 25 yard shot. The scoring was completed two minutes later through Gabby Agbonlahor who scored for his 4th match in a row.

Aston Villa 2-0 Sunderland
Aston Villa completed their month by staying unbeaten throughout when they beat Sunderland at Villa Park. Ashley Young scored an excellent free-kick to put Aston Villa into the lead. Their second goal was scored in the first half of the match through Nigel Reo-Coker. Villa's position was put under pressure when Stilyian Petrov got sent off but they didnt need to worry as Sunderland had Lee Cattermole sent off for his second yellow card.

View attachment 91099
So we rise to 6th and I am very happy with this.

View attachment 91100
We also stay top of our group in the Europa League which is also very pleasing.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:
AGBONLAHOR-Gabby-0809_1269770.jpg

Gabby Agbonlahor for scoring 4 goals in five games.

mate you can get more than 7 mil for agbonlahor. ive seen him go for up to 25 mil, pace and acceleration 20! tbf, I'd hold onto him, he's english to boot, he'll find his form sooner rather than later. good story guys