The Managerial Challenge. FIRST CHALLENGE UP!

I'm in for this one definitely! I presume it's the 11.2 patch. And i am using LFCmarshall's January update btw

Last edited:
yes i love your challenges was going to start a season with them

Last edited:
Can we get points for finishing above 20th or something?

No, they have a very strong squad. Just small. :)

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

i tottaly forgot about this but i will do this challenge

Alright bud, you'll just have lower points than the others.

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

I'm in for this one definitely! I presume it's the 11.2 patch. And i am using LFCmarshall's January update btw

Please just use the latest patch release, that's all.

I have never really paid any attention to finances so should be interesting :)

i have to withdraw from this series of challenges..just dont have the time. will keep following tho, love the kind of challenges ur making:)

I'll just keep you in the leaderboard incase you join again.

So how do you play FM to work on finances? I'm confused on how to look after finances

So how do you play FM to work on finances? I'm confused on how to look after finances

Keep an eye on your wages, keep an eye on your contracts you are offering players, Good cup runs create revenue, there are loads of factors that contribute to your finances.

OK this is going to be quite tough to master but I'll give it a go!

wat about "cheat" tactics i think they shouldn't be used unless the person who created they plays as it is a unfair advantage to them over people who use there own

i think it says somewhere not to use cheat tactics. out of confidence in ur own managerial skills u shouldnt at least:)