The Managerial Challenge. FIRST CHALLENGE UP!

Count me in for the next challenge, looking forward to it.

my game will only crash dumps if i go to holidays..so try not to go holiday if can

i usually get crashdumps when playing matches tho, but sorted it out i think. played like three, game crashed and then i holidayed saved holidayed saveed u know. never crashes on holidaying

* 100 - Europa League Winner (75 Runner-Up, 60 Semi-Final, 50 Quarter Final, 40 Knockout Stages, 20 Group Stages)=20
* 30 – Winning the Norwegian Premier Division.=0
* 20 – Norwegian Cup Winners.=20
* 5 – For every place above 11th Position.=45
* 10 - Manager of the Year.=0
* 10 - For having a player in the Team of the Year.=10
* 10 - One of your players is top scorer in the League.
* 10 - For conceding the least amount of goals in the League.=10
* 10 – For scoring the most goals in the League.
* 10 – For every point gained in the Europa Group Stage.=10

Total=125

Please tell me if any more screenies are needed
will be away for a few days so if i am unable to upload today will do so when I am back(hope you dont mind)
Really loved the challenge
Surprise was surprisingly good buy
Okoli combined well with Aaroy(gave me the much needed aerial ability in the squad) thanks to the guy who suggested him
and lindegaard was a beast( won the goalkeeper of the year) but surprisingly was not included in the team of the year

Sadly I didnt get extra transfer funds(may be it was because I stated the game with Season aim set to challenge for title)

Last edited:
* 100 - Europa League Winner (75 Runner-Up, 60 Semi-Final, 50 Quarter Final, 40 Knockout Stages, 20 Group Stages)= 40
* 30 – Winning the Norwegian Premier Division.= 30
* 20 – Norwegian Cup Winners.= 0
* 5 – For every place above 11th Position.= 50
* 10 - Manager of the Year.= 10
* 10 - For having a player in the Team of the Year.= 10
* 10 - One of your players is top scorer in the League. = 10
* 10 - For conceding the least amount of goals in the League.= 10
* 10 – For scoring the most goals in the League. = 0
* 10 – For every point gained in the Europa Group Stage.= 110

Total score = 270 (H)

View attachment 124541 View attachment 124542 View attachment 124543 View attachment 124544 View attachment 124545 View attachment 124546

How do you win the league so comfortably, and qualify top from europa league with Ajax and Getafe in your group? I struggled to do that. I have suspicions of cheating, maybe it was genie scout, or maybe fmrte, but you signed twice the amount of players other people signed. :O

Post your saved games.

agreed, i would like to see saved games, if im getting attention directed towards my saved games with my ****** results i would like to see your amount please. hahah the shots i knew u were gonna want saved games for this, especially since he beat u

btw: at least seven of his signings are well known players for people who know a bit about the norwegian leagues

Last edited:
agreed, i would like to see saved games, if im getting attention directed towards my saved games with my ****** results i would like to see your amount please. hahah the shots i knew u were gonna want saved games for this, especially since he beat u
Reading it back, I sound kind of paranoid XD:D But I still have my suspicions :p

wanna bet for amount of saves? im thinking like 50+ at least for such a comfortable league win plus group winner. but of course, not guilty till proved otherwise

wanna bet for amount of saves? im thinking like 50+ at least for such a comfortable league win plus group winner. but of course, not guilty till proved otherwise
The only thing that annoys me about Aasland(sp) is that they always disappoint.I was on a 6 game uunbeaten streak, then got beaten 3-1 by Brann, who have had 4 managers this season, and were in terrible form :S

Anyway, my guess is about over 30-40. Can't wait to hear his excuse. :p

The only thing that annoys me about Aasland(sp) is that they always disappoint.I was on a 6 game uunbeaten streak, then got beaten 3-1 by Brann, who have had 4 managers this season, and were in terrible form :S

Anyway, my guess is about over 30-40. Can't wait to hear his excuse. :p

i know im actually looking forward to it:) u actually cant c omplain about aalesunds instability lol, theyre just the same way irl, one day theyre unbeatable, next day theyll **** up bigtime. and brann do have some decent players statswise

yes. i used a custom tactic to suite the teams positions, and strengths and weaknesses. if he uses koflok goals galore, then their is no point of entering. i would only allow it if he was koflok :p