The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
De Bruyne & Mendy back in the squad.. time to change up the FF team again..

The face when Jesus was told he is not taking PK...
So bad shot by Mahrez

Yeah, hes a terrible record.. no idea why hes taking it. On the plus we have players to have the balls to demand it, and **** me we got a peno at Anfield (could been 2 but i'll take it)

Back Four with avg. age of 25. Nice

KDB plays 70mins, Bernardo scores 80secs after coming on. Silva hits the post twice, Sterling the bar once.

3-0 at a canter. 25shots on goal.

If Mendy cant pull his **** together i see him going in the summer if Pep stays longer time.
He has somewhat good attacking abilities but defending is bad and he loses his temper fast. Him and Walker where so bad yesterday

I understand that Lamela played roughly in his head but still this kind of reaction should never happen, if that would have been hit, 3 match ban would have been lucky. But there where other times also when he waves his hands randomly out of frustration

Incident:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1057031177784123394/pu/vid/1280x720/MCsXFiqNK7fRhFFO.mp4?tag=5

Yeah, he had a mare last night. I cant see him going, hes less than 20 games into his city career, and only looked bad in maybe 3 games. Hes seems right under the spotlight though.

View attachment 32538

DrJXH7pWsAAcArI.jpg:large

1533096210.jpg

Mikel is the master of the dark arts coach. Pep is the headmaster.

Technical fouls are part of the game, I don't see what's the big deal.

Neville needs to pull his head out of his ***, some of us still remember how he conducted himself as a player.

Technical fouls are part of the game, I don't see what's the big deal.

Neville needs to pull his head out of his ***, some of us still remember how he conducted himself as a player.

Gary NevilleVerified account @GNev2FollowFollow
@GNev2​

"It was actually meant as a compliment but hey ho!"

"Indy FootballVerified account @IndyFootball
Pep Guardiola hits back at Gary Neville over claim Manchester City make 'cynical' foulshttps://ind.pn/2JAro3V"

10:47 PM - 3 Nov 2018

The video of City toying with Southampton defenders by passing inside the box numerous times is hilarious. **** Mark Hughes how do you still keep getting hired.

The video of City toying with Southampton defenders by passing inside the box numerous times is hilarious. **** Mark Hughes how do you still keep getting hired.

Cant believe that didnt end up the net... looking for a perfect opening, but yeah the defending was a joke.

What’s all this about? Been on holiday so not seen much till this!

Breaking | Football Leaks headline: Manchester City’s owners allegedly injected €2.7bn into the club over the last 7 years through its shareholders & over-valued sponsorship contracts which infringe FFP regulations.

More: Football Leaks alleges that PSG’s Qatari owners injected €1.8bn into the club, frauding FFP, and both Michel Platini & Gianni Infantino covered it up. This cover-up prevented the club from being banned from all European competitions.

And this, from Man City, is just shocking. They had negotiated a massively reduced penalty for FFP cheating. Then a Man City lawyer, learning of the death of a UEFA FFP official , emailed: "1 down, 6 to go."

Both clubs are alleged to have bribed officials - Infantino and Platini in relation to PSG. Ex-French president Nikolas Sarkozy was bribed to help Man City avoid FFP sanctions.

15 publications involved in this Football Leaks expose. Here are all the stories that have been published so far after 70m documents were leaked to Der Spiegel.
Ranges from Infantino to 'Super League' talks to FFP + Man City to Sarkozy, etc: https://eic.network/projects/football-leaks-continues …

Reports from Speigel about how Man City cooked their books and falsified their accounts to pretend they were self-sustainable. Knowing they did it isn't new: the granular detail is extraordinary. http://www.spiegel.de/international/manchester-city-exposed-bending-the-rules-to-the-tune-of-millions-a-1236346.html …

Oh boy you have a lot of catching up to do. We're in the middle of what might turn out to be the biggest scandal in history of modern football.

Last edited:
Oh boy you have a lot of catching up to do. We're in the middle of what might turn out to be the biggest scandal in history of modern football.
Lol I’ve only been on holiday since Friday afternoon. Miss all the juicy stuff. Especially Poppygate :)

I'm delighted by all of it, to be honest. We all knew that modern football s rotten to the core and that it's going to stay that way forever without a scandal of nuclear proportions that will make even tea ladies pay attention. And it looks like we've got one, maybe, hopefully, big enough that they won't be able to bury it like all the others.