The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
Nice mix.

[FONT=&quot]CITY XI | Muric, Walker, Stones, Aguero (C), De Bruyne, Mahrez, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Foden, Garcia, DiazSUBS | Ederson, Sterling, Gundogan, Delph, Jesus, Sandler, Nmecha[/FONT]

That wrapped up in the Youth Cup I’d forgotten the heldover LC tie was tonight.

Good luck City! (Manchester.).

*Edit* Scrap the ‘holdover.’ Never realised Leicester had played that already and caught up.

Last edited:
That wrapped up in the Youth Cup I’d forgotten the heldover LC tie was tonight.

Good luck City! (Manchester.).

*Edit* Scrap the ‘holdover.’ Never realised Leicester had played that already and caught up.

The 17 yr old cb making his debut, just bollocked Otamendi & Walker for ******* up... Love teams this mixed. Go'on lad

Burton over two legs.. Yeah, i think we'll be favs for that.

Getting Utd lucky with these Cup draws.

Ah well. There goes any hope of two extra hard games January for City.

Looking ahead, still don’t think its right at all Tottenham could ‘host’ the final.

Don't care, Wembley (if they don't have NFL line markings) is a great pitch for Pep Ball.

Der Spiegel has fired one of its star journalists after discovering that he had fabricated facts and sources in more than a dozen articles over a seven-year period.

lol.

he has the 2nd highest as well in the spurs game.. amazing development, from the winger role he was playing last season.

he has the 2nd highest as well in the spurs game.. amazing development, from the winger role he was playing last season.

I'd run 14KM too if I was on what Pep has your lot on :p Between that and this magic Dr Cugat lol

8 changes, 7 goals, 7 diff scorers.

Nice chilled sunday.

Really good analysis just now on Fernandinho just now on MOTD2. Really gives you an appreciation for all the things he does well that you might not spot in real time. Such a great but intelligent player.

Now? we've not even played... lol. but yeah boy is in a league of his own in that role over the last 3 seasons.

Now? we've not even played... lol. but yeah boy is in a league of his own in that role over the last 3 seasons.

Yeah seems like they must of been previewing for todays game or something.It's like a carbon copy setup of Sky's tactical screen and player analysis.