The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
In only 3 years, Manchester City went from being "that other club at Manchester" to being one of the best clubs in the world.

Havn't been on all weekend as i smashed my laptop screen and it was in for repair but congrats to Man City. A real sensational day of football indeed. I was watching Chelsea on my brothers laptop while watching SSN and we were genuinly speechless when first of all QPR went 2-1 up and then when Aguero went on to score. And with reports suggesting Hazard is on his way other sides will have to try even harder to catch up.

In only 3 years, Manchester City went from being "that other club at Manchester" to being one of the best clubs in the world.

Not really, they have won the Barclays Premier League but in Europe they have proven nothing so far, so how can you say they are one of the best teams in the world really?

Not really, they have won the Barclays Premier League but in Europe they have proven nothing so far, so how can you say they are one of the best teams in the world really?

With their roster they can clearly contend with other countries in Europe. Isn't Manchester United one of the best teams in the world and they lost in the Champions League group stage? Manchester City has what it takes to win the trophies it needs so that it officially can become one of the best clubs in the world.

With their roster they can clearly contend with other countries in Europe. Isn't Manchester United one of the best teams in the world and they lost in the Champions League group stage? Manchester City has what it takes to win the trophies it needs so that it officially can become one of the best clubs in the world.

Manchester United has proved themselves as a European force in recent seasons reaching two final's in recent years. I never said this season only I said City have not proven themselves in Europe yet to be considered one of the best clubs in the world. You are just looking at the team on paper and saying they are world class, which is not necessarily true as of yet they are a good team but not world class as they have done anything in Europe in recent seasons to shout about.

Manchester City just made a bid for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I think he should get to play in the Premier League before he retires.

Manchester City just made a bid for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I think he should get to play in the Premier League before he retires.

Tevez,balotelli and ibrahimovic God save mancini.

Any source on that? Might be true or just his agent working again. Milan's second best player atm, but wouldn't mind him leaving cos having him restricts development of Pato, Paloschi and El Shaarawy.

IF true it's most likely Tevez or Dzeko + money for Ibra.

Only place I could find anything about this is from the Daily Mail. So the likelihood that this is true isn't great.

Error | Mail Online

(no idea why it's saying "Error". Works fine for me)

Any source on that? Might be true or just his agent working again. Milan's second best player atm, but wouldn't mind him leaving cos having him restricts development of Pato, Paloschi and El Shaarawy.

IF true it's most likely Tevez or Dzeko + money for Ibra.

Who is Milan's best player at the moment?

Yeap as maxy67 said. I think only competition to best CB in world is Kompany at the moment. Cant really say which one is better.

I dont think anyone needs to come in the teams decent we need to get alot of players of the wage bill tho and keep the money in reserves I think if anything youth should be brought through suarez and rekik and co to intergrate with the top boys now help us with financial fair play I challenge anyone on this thread to suggest an area that needs improving?? we do need a sub GK though. but RB- Meeks, Zaba CB- Vinny, Lescott, Toure, Savic LB- Clichy, Kol CM/DM- Barry, De Jong, Yaya(anywhere on the pitch really) Milner Wing- Silva, Nasri, Johnson ST Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli bare in mind that alot of these players can play in different positions than ive stated ive just listed them in their natural position maybe Eden Hazard to bolster the wings up a little would be a decent signing

Would any Manchester City fan here favor a record breaking purchase of Cristiano Ronaldo?

Would any Manchester City fan here favor a record breaking purchase of Cristiano Ronaldo?

I think City should stick with their core players now and concentrate on the younger generation. Just waiting on a few more wonderkids to come to light over the next few years.

Back