The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K

City Watch– ‏@City_Watch

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

BREAKING: City agree 5-year deal with Zinchenko - he was "personally interested" in playing for Pep. [@ChampionAt]

Pep Guardiola at his first press conference as Manchester City Manager:

"Jose is a complete ********. Like, seriously a proper ********"

The subtle digs are starting already!

Leroy Sane, heard a lot about him but can't say I've seen much of him.

Anyone watched him?

Anyone watched him?

Raw, super quick attacking winger, can use both feet, stay wide or cut inside, likes to shoot. Already better than Navas

Anyone watched him?

Raw, super quick attacking winger, can use both feet, stay wide or cut inside, likes to shoot. Already better than Navas

Stones and Sane two very good signings, just for a ridiculous amount of money.

Then again, money is not exactly a problem at Citeh

Think he will be a good buy?

Sane - Silva - Sterling

-------Aguero--------

Mancini: "I don't read newspapers, I don't listen radio, I don't watch TV.... just some ****"

City got some good attacking players on paper but don't think Sterling will improve a great lot tbh. Sane is very inconsistent and was fairly poor last season and Silva and Aguero always seemed to be crocked. Really surprised Pep hasn't done something with the FBs and CMs. Apart from Gundogan who will be good IF he can stay fit. Watched Nolito a lot last season, will be good squad player.

**** you are right :D
City attacking power is **** good.

Could KDB or Silva play maybe at mid?

If all are fit they have some great options.

If I were buying I would be looking at the defense a bit more though. Conceded the most of the top 5 last year.

If I were buying I would be looking at the defense a bit more though. Conceded the most of the top 5 last year.

He is with Stones sadly. Everton getting £50 million for him is not a good thing. Not a blue I don't know who's not doing cartwheels at the prospect.

But let's not forget the windows only 14 days old. Still PLENTY of time for clubs to do business yet.

Still need to improve the CM for me too Gundogan alone will not be enough imo

Back