The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
no man city fans around here? echo.

what a time to score a 2nd goal right before halftime!

Agueros goal was amazing, Nasris played well too

I have Ag?ero to thank for my FPL team's high score this week, but unfortunately I missed the game itself. How did United lose so badly?

I have to bookmark this thread, spent 10 minutes searching for it.

Bryan Swanson @skysports_bryan Follow We're told Swansea in advanced talks with Manchester City for Wilfried Bony. Deal yet to be agreed; valued around £30m. #SSNHQ

Manchester City have agreed a whopping £30million fee with Swansea for striker Wilfried Bony.

The 26-year-old Ivory Coast star is expected to sign a four-year deal worth £100,000-a-week.

Swansea have cashed in on their star man after Bony made it clear to them that he wanted to listen to offers from Champions League clubs this month.

City have moved to inject fresh impetus into their bid to retain the title after wiping out Chelsea's lead at the top of the Premier League. That feat has been achieved despite injuries to Edin Dzeko and top scorer Sergio Aguero.

Bony is currently Swansea's top scorer with nine goals in his last 14 appearances.

He moved to the Premier League from Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem two seasons ago.

Bony was Swansea's top-scorer last season with 25 goals in 48 appearances. He also netted twice for his country at the World Cup, against Japan and Greece.

His club persuaded him to sign a new deal in the summer to fend off the likes of Spurs and Liverpool.

Swansea boss Garry Monk insisted earlier this season that it would take an "astronomical" fee to prise their record signing away during the January transfer window.

The fee, however, has arrived leaving the club with no option but to cash in.

Resurrecting this thread: City to miss out on Laporte as he resigns till 2020 with Athletic Bilbao (in your face wkdsoul... Ahem).

But seriously, time to bring this back, will sticky it too

Manchester City– Verified account ‏@ManCity

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

#WelcomeNolito to #mcfc [url]http://manc.it/29w7cy7 [/URL]

12:05 am - 1 Jul 2016
3,523 RETWEETS1,927 LIKES.

City's biggest deal has been overlooked. Australia's best, Aaron Mooy!

Mooy will join 2 other ledgendary Australians on the books a Machester City, Anthony Caceres (on loan at Melbourne City) & Luke Brattan (on loan at Melbourne City). Good luck Aaron, wherever you end up. (hint; On loan at Melbourne City, which is exactly where you came from!) Sigh.

Back