The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
why is this a thread, are there any city fans in the footie section other than me? lol

why is this a thread, are there any city fans in the footie section other than me? lol

You're the only Mancunian round these here parts. (Not that Utd are in Manchester like but yer know. ;).).

It's an honorary thing in recognition of that haha.

Mike revived and stickied the thread few weeks back, think we was clogging up the PL thread talking bout city maybe

Nah. I did it for Wkdsoul, and also because City are going be really interesting this season

Nah. I did it for Wkdsoul, and also because City are going be really interesting this season

what you make of the game? I liked Silva in that role but do you think he may get nullified/bullied against more powerful midfields?

What is going on? Bravo in and Hart out?
Who could by Hart as he wont come cheap. Also strange call from Pep to replace him, bravo is 4 years older than Hart.
Yeah seem strange, surely they could work on this side of his game and not shell out nearly £20m on a 33 year old. Would of thought they need Joe as well to be one of the few HG players in the squad for the CL.

Simon Stone– ‏@sistoney67

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Was told earlier Joe Hart sees his future away from @ManCity. Just a question of weighing up options.

Yeah, I turned on after I read that.

I think City, L'pool and Utd will score a lot of goals this year but all three will also concede a lot. Be exciting to watch though like.

Yeah, I turned on after I read that.

I think City, L'pool and Utd will score a lot of goals this year but all three will also concede a lot. Be exciting to watch though like.
Will defo be a fun league and competitive. Pool should defo be up there! But I don't think we will concede a lot. Our record this last 2 years has been very good. And Mou always has a great defensive record. Oh and De Gea :)

Will defo be a fun league and competitive. Pool should defo be up there! But I don't think we will concede a lot. Our record this last 2 years has been very good. And Mou always has a great defensive record. Oh and De Gea :)

Your defence is as weak as ours is perceived to be personnel wise. Arguably more so in depth.

But you have De Gea. This is true.

Your defence is as weak as ours is perceived to be personnel wise. Arguably more so in depth.

But you have De Gea. This is true.

As much as I hate raiding the City thread, couldn't resist with this. Dude what you on? I need some of it. You guys have ****** Moreno and then Milner as cover for LB!

In what way is yours as good? It's literally a no contest across the board when you compare players and especially quality of depth!

As much as I hate raiding the City thread, couldn't resist with this. Dude what you on? I need some of it. You guys have ****** Moreno and then Milner as cover for LB!

In what way is yours as good? It's literally a no contest across the board when you compare players!

No better RB in the PL than Clyne. You have a winger playing there. Who is no longer a winger. Whatever he is, I sure as **** hope he plays against us. Phil or Mane will have a field day. Lovren has elevated himself to as consistent a centre half as anyone since Klopp's come in. There's Matip, one of the best centre half's the Bundesliga last year. Klavan, the vastly experienced Estonian captain. And Sakho, who as much as he frustrates me, most clubs would take in a heartbeat. Very few clubs have a group of 4 like that. Certainly not Utd. With Gomez to return who was outstanding last year before injury. LB is where you've no contest.

So dude, I'd take De Gea and Shaw if I wanted to improve what we had from your group. And Darmian to back up Clyne. Nobody else.

A severe area of weakness this time last summer is now a much stronger area for L'pool.

Last edited:
Back