The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Call me crazy, but theres a decent chance he could end up at Juve in the future.

Fabrizio Romano– Verified account ‏@FabrizioRomano

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Joe Hart just landed in Italy to sign with #Torino! #MCFC #transfers (pic via @gianluca_sarto)

Call me crazy, but theres a decent chance he could end up at Juve in the future.

Interesting thought. Just the type of solid veteran move Juventus do. Doesn't sound a crazy idea at all when you think about it with Buffon the very back end.

Interesting thought. Just the type of solid veteran move Juventus do. Doesn't sound a crazy idea at all when you think about it with Buffon the very back end.

Impress in Italy, he could learn different things out there. Get back to his best and it makes sense

Beat me to it by a second, has to be a ban. He's also injured his calf apparently

Aguero hit by 3 match ban for violent conduct

Apparently Hart just dropped a corner to the feet of a Atalanta player to score a tap in.

That in fact was worse than Bravo's, at least there was some sort of impediment/miscommunication with Stones in his error. Oh Joe oh Joe :P

I wouldn't say it's that much of a mistake, it's not maybe the best clearance but it's okay. He couldn't have predicted that defender will fall on his **** and fail to mark the shooter.

I wouldn't say it's that much of a mistake, it's not maybe the best clearance but it's okay. He couldn't have predicted that defender will fall on his **** and fail to mark the shooter.

Yeh not on the level of Bravo's.

Back