The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
I wouldn't say it's that much of a mistake, it's not maybe the best clearance but it's okay. He couldn't have predicted that defender will fall on his **** and fail to mark the shooter.

Even Mingolet would cringe at that. You come for the ball your 6 yard box you have to make it and either claim it or clear it. He does neither. **** poor judgement as he was never reaching that made even worse by the fact he was unchallenged.

A clear unobstructed path to a ball in your six yard box you have to claim the ball, yes he is unlucky his defender fell but that goal is on him

Manchester City v Monchengladbach - POSTPONED

What way does that work in getting replayed? I can't recall any postponed CL group games in the past, certainly not related to my club, so what do you all think? It's certainly a lot trickier than just rescheduling a regular local domestic game.

Manchester City v Monchengladbach - POSTPONED

What way does that work in getting replayed? I can't recall any postponed CL group games in the past, certainly not related to my club, so what do you all think? It's certainly a lot trickier than just rescheduling a regular local domestic game.

September 12, 2001. Day after 9/11 they postponed all the games out of respect.

Scandalously, on the actual Tuesday they didn't down to a B/S excuse of too short notice. (It started unfolding early afternoon.). Complete non-event first group game against Boavista at Anfield that nobody was interested in after waiting 16 years to get back into the European Cup.

With the City game rescheduled for tonight, will they still definitely be playing on Saturday afternoon against Bournemouth? This is why I was so eager to know why, as in the grand scheme of things, anything at all that adds a certain degree of difficulty to title rivals is vital.

With the City game rescheduled for tonight, will they still definitely be playing on Saturday afternoon against Bournemouth? This is why I was so eager to know why, as in the grand scheme of things, anything at all that adds a certain degree of difficulty to title rivals is vital.

Yes. And if the same XI that play tonight played Saturday afternoon at 3 O'clock have a problem with no travelling, and 3 days between the games which will mostly be recovery and little training, then something is wholly wrong with the job lot of them.

Guardiola isn't happy about the stadium not being full tonight; “the players deserve the stadium full.”

Get used to it pal

Guardiola isn't happy about the stadium not being full tonight; “the players deserve the stadium full.”

Get used to it pal

Is rite. 'Big' club my .....

BT were peddling the club line that it was only down because it was moved a day and they had expected 10-15K more last night .....

Citeh's as local a 'big' (term used VERY loosely) team as they come. You don't get people travelling from all over the Country/ World to anything like the extent at Utd and L'pool. Bar any Germans that had to go home and couldn't extend at short notice, there's absolutely ZERO excuse for only 30 thousand tipping up.

This is the club that couldn't even sell out a European Cup semi at home last year. And they're STILL extending further. Explain that one save for the 'my ****'s bigger than your ****' ego B/S.

just seen the higelights **** me thay say there no noise inside ot wtf is going off with citys crowed

Instead of re-typing it, why not just quote yourselves after every match at home? be much easier surely? :p

Both goals have been class...

Honestly didn't think Peo would hit the ground running this fast but you're by far and away the best side the city right now and the clear best footballing the league as the table is reflecting.

Just a case of trying to hang close and wait for City's (hopefully) blip.

Honestly didn't think Peo would hit the ground running this fast but you're by far and away the best side the city right now and the clear best footballing the league as the table is reflecting.

Just a case of trying to hang close and wait for City's (hopefully) blip.

HT STATS... 68% of the ball, 58% on target rate.. lol

Just can't look past City for the title even without Aguero still dominating teams. Like Scouse says only hope is they have a blip

Just can't look past City for the title even without Aguero still dominating teams. Like Scouse says only hope is they have a blip

The 2nd and 4th goal are just football ****.. beautiful stuff.

Not sure, but a tad bit ironic considering their fans couldn't fill a double decker bus.

Back