The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
2-0 down 52 minutes gone and He brings of a forward (Dzeko) and replaces him with Defensive Mid (De Jong) !

er......ok. Damage limitation when he's got Tevez on the bench? Sometimes Mancini defies logic. Very strange. Barry off-had a stinker. What is Mancini playing at not bringing on more attacking players? Oh well.

Why isn't Tevez being brought on? Him and Aquero would wreak havoc imo
The BBC live commentary thing is saying Tevez refused to go on when Mancini asked him to.

The BBC live commentary thing is saying Tevez refused to go on when Mancini asked him to.

Interesting. Can see a fine upcoming for that. And what a **** to refuse to go on the pitch to help his team out. He could have made a difference.

An incredible game at Old Trafford but that's nothing on the scenes at the Allianz Arena where Carlos Tevez refused to warm up when he was asked to come on in the second half. Tevez's team-mate Edin Dzeko, who I think he was meant to replace, showed his disgust when he took his place on the bench, and I suspect that is just the start of this particular story.

Was always only going to be one winner in this, i personly think this is a wake up call for City. They are a fantastic side but arnt just there yet, loosing to Bayern is no shame i admit that but you have to get something out of these games.

Anyone know what happened between Dzeko, Tevez and Zabaleta?

Commentary on F365 said there was a bust up in the dugout :O

Was always only going to be one winner in this, i personly think this is a wake up call for City. They are a fantastic side but arnt just there yet, loosing to Bayern is no shame i admit that but you have to get something out of these games.

Safe to say aswell was a wake up call for me. now i know how much of a douche bag Tevez is

Safe to say aswell was a wake up call for me. now i know how much of a douche bag Tevez is

He is and City need to get rid asap. Seriously if i was at City i would pay the man off and get rid.

Can't believe a player would refuse to go on and play.

Tevez is a **** of a player but he has a pathetic attitude, the sooner he leaves City the better for them.

One Bad Apple.

On SS Grahame Souness is raging about it.

Appalling from Tevez. Just been chatting to Dunc over this, unbelievable. Mansour should help Mancini. Get him as far away from City as possible

He is and City need to get rid asap. Seriously if i was at City i would pay the man off and get rid.

SAF copped bit of flak for not making him a permanent signing, so glad he didnt