The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 238K
Must mean... Tevez is actually Mancini's son, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

SkySportsPeteO Pete O'Rourke
by Ohpebbles
Carlos Tevez's No.32 shirt was allocated to reserve goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon for Man City's win at Blackburn. #MCFC

Do City have a online channel that streams their youth games etc. to members?

I can find any streams for out Nexgen match against them tonight :(

City were 1-0 down and he takes Adam Johnson off on 40 minutes and puts on Barry?

Am I the only who doesn't understand that at all?

City were 1-0 down and he takes Adam Johnson off on 40 minutes and puts on Barry?

Am I the only who doesn't understand that at all?

probably to give yaya more freedom and push up without worrying too much about his defensive duties and keep the back more secure with barry/de jong holding.

probably to give yaya more freedom and push up without worrying too much about his defensive duties and keep the back more secure with barry/de jong holding.
You listened to Platt at half time didn't you. :p

I personally think we should invest heavily in a top youth academy (I know everyone wants this) to rival La Masia of Barcelona and cut transfer expenditure by a lot but the owners probably want instant success. I also think Mancini shouldn't have dropped Edin Dzeko when he was on form, he was brilliant at the start of the season - terrifying defenders, scoring goals and setting up chances forteammates. Roberto Mancini's done brilliant this season considering the fact that players need a bit of time to adapt, generally. However, I think if we had went for a more adventorous and more reliant on youth Wenger-esque manager we would be better than wecurrently are. However, Mancini is doing well, and I'm willing to give him some time before judging him.

Mario's attitude has improved a lot recently. He's still batshit crazy but I'd rather have an eccentric, childlike figure like him than a total ****** like Rooney.

I personally think we should invest heavily in a top youth academy (I know everyone wants this) to rival La Masia of Barcelona and cut transfer expenditure by a lot but the owners probably want instant success. I also think Mancini shouldn't have dropped Edin Dzeko when he was on form, he was brilliant at the start of the season - terrifying defenders, scoring goals and setting up chances forteammates. Roberto Mancini's done brilliant this season considering the fact that players need a bit of time to adapt, generally. However, I think if we had went for a more adventorous and more reliant on youth Wenger-esque manager we would be better than wecurrently are. However, Mancini is doing well, and I'm willing to give him some time before judging him.

Have you not heard about the 1 billion pounds project by the owners?

They're building a huge development centre in the shadow of the stadium with a view to challenging Barcelona's academy along with creating local jobs and investing in the local community projects.

Here's some details:

Manchester City Football Club Submits Planning Application for Proposed Youth Development and First Team Training Centre | Manchester City Football Academy

I can't believe you haven't heard about that. As for Mancini not focusing on the youth, I would class Savic/Balotelli as young players and they get game time, he's sent Guidetti and Nimely out on loan and with Assulin's recent injury problems he's getting game time with the EDS.

Wenger-esque management?

I'm a huge Wenger fan, but when you spend over 300 million pounds on players in a short period you would kind of expect them to play rather than Wenger style investment and profit turning policy.

Mario's attitude has improved a lot recently. He's still batshit crazy but I'd rather have an eccentric, childlike figure like him than a total ****** like Rooney.

You must be the ONLY person who would take Balotelli over Rooney. No bias involved here, but Rooney >>>>> Balotelli.