The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
This tie could well be one **** of an aggregate. Wouldn't be too worried with the away goals as you can see the same for City out there.

Stupendously mad this.

This tie could well be one **** of an aggregate. Wouldn't be too worried with the away goals as you can see the same for City out there.

Stupendously mad this.

I had this down as 4-2 in the work pool either way.. i forgot to cough up the cash before i left, i think im about to lose £100.. :lol

There is some hope in the younger lads. The lad at Burnley looks solid. (Although Middlesbrough and Burnley being so defensive helps.). The young lad who's name escapes me at Everton looks real promising and we know the similar great potential of Gomez.

But the senior Internationals forget it.

Mason Holgate?

No word of a lie this is one of the best games I've ever seen.

SO much wrong and bad. Which has lead to 7 goals (and counting) and outstanding entertainment.

As a football fan you can't ask for more.

No word of a lie this is one of the best games I've ever seen.

SO much wrong and bad. Which has lead to 7 goals (and counting) and outstanding entertainment.

As a football fan you can't ask for more.

0-0 2nd leg confirmed.

Cheers Scouse..

edit: get the **** in SAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done City. You've actually found a team worse than yourselves defensively!

Not that I'm complaining like. **** of a game!.

Falcao peno miss changed the game. Gonna be one **** of a second leg. Monaco are usually stingy at home.

This is most probs the worst I've seen MCFC play this season and have still scored 5.

Fixed.

tbf i think we're just fitter we've very evenly matched.

i'm KNACKERED after that... christ WHAT A ******* GAME!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Fixed.

tbf i think we're just fitter we've very evenly matched.
I was very surprised by Monaco collapse! They usually go right to the last min and Jardim is usually very good with his subs tactically. They defo won't be that bad at home. And I still fancy them.

Phew. I'm exhausted just watching that.

SO envious of the folks actually in the ground. That's exactly what you want as a paying football fan. Awesome entertainment played out at a breakneck speed. The shambolic defending just added.

DEFO one of the best games of football, as bad as it was that added to making it as brilliant as it was, that I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

And I still have NO clue who's going through there as it could well be as mad again out in Monte Carlo.

Awesome.

Back