The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Jesus Christ guys, 10 pages in 2 hours? I thought that Pep died or something.

Jesus Christ guys, 10 pages in 2 hours? I thought that Pep died or something.

Just smile and wave bud. It helps wkd think there's more City fans than himself when he see's the pages go up.

Smile and wave.

So literally 10% of this entire thread was dedicated for this game?

Meh, it deserved it.

So literally 10% of this entire thread was dedicated for this game?

Meh, it deserved it.

It most assuredly did.

But unfortunately, City being City, they have to go make absolute laughing stock fools of themselves with something even Chelsea would be embarrassed over: https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/834116987664089089

Although to be fair you probably rejected that stroke of 'genius' at Utd down to fearing Phil Jones would fall off the runway and break his leg!:P.

WTF is going on there? Seriously, what in the name of all that is Holy is going on there?

Wonder if ***** ever thought, he will be City first choice GK. Have to give him some respect, has been good on their side. City would be hanging more behind Chelsea if Bravo would have been kicked out faster.
He will be replaced in summer, but at least his contribution is there for city.

****, what a game. Cant wait for 15 march.
If Monaco can keep their core players somehow this summer and add some defense, they will be serious threat.
They will be stripped bare in the Summer.

From the waist down...

Their upfront dosent need anything. It is suprising that there is so much talk about united transfer rumors, not that much about city, who can surprise with summer moves. They have very good pulling power in Pep, CL and money.

I'd be very suprised if we didn't at least get 2 defenders in (not counting calling up the 2 Spanish lads to the squad).

I'll take both/all of the monaco fbs and Bakayoko now, and sell Fernando / Kolorov / Sagna :p

Otamendi's agent thinks he can get a move to madrid, i'll piggyback the ****** the whole way if i have too.

Just smile and wave bud. It helps wkd think there's more City fans than himself when he see's the pages go up.

Smile and wave.

I'd have left it shut, no idea why Mike opened it. This could easy go in the CL thread.

I'm watching the Leverkusen game. But looking at the highlights HT, that's a **** poor turnout from City.

A nice early spring break (near as **** it in Spring, in Nice/ Monte Carlo. How would anyone NOT want that? L'pool or Utd playing tonight and there's more traveling fans than home fans.

Europe's completely lost on you lads.

I'm watching the Leverkusen game. But looking at the highlights HT, that's a **** poor turnout from City.

A nice early spring break (near as **** it in Spring, in Nice/ Monte Carlo. How would anyone NOT want that? L'pool or Utd playing tonight and there's more traveling fans than home fans.

Europe's completely lost on you lads.

They only allocated out 2000 for some ******* reason, me and the lads looked at it. even with the additional they were gone, **** knows why..

edit: quick google, they only have to allocate 5% to away fans, which works out to 956 tickets.. jesus christ, ther stadium is ******* TINY.. Make some ******* noise then you blue nose twats... :D

DOUBLE EDIT: WELCOME BACK SCOUSE! :)

Last edited:
Well that was **** poor from City and Pep tonight! Completely outplayed in the first half. Better in the second but the big players didn't turn up.

Sorry to say happy you won't be in Cardiff.

Well, that's a lie. DELIGHTED you won't be in Cardiff. Not arsed the FA Cup and Wembley. But not my dream European Cup Final venue!

Utterly, utterly mad that Leicester are the only English side left.

Peps away form in CL :O

Season 2008-09

Lyon 1 - 1 Barcelona

Bayern München 1 - 1 Barcelona

Chelsea 1 - 1 Barcelona

Season 2009-10

Rubin Kazan 0 - 0 Barcelona

Internazionale 0 - 0 Barcelona

Stuttgart 1 - 1 Barcelona

Arsenal 2 - 2 Barcelona

Internazionale 3 - 1 Barcelona

Season 2010-11

Rubin Kazan 1 - 1 Barcelona

Copenhagen 1 - 1 Barcelona

Arsenal 2 - 1 Barcelona

Season 2011-12

Milan 0 - 0 Barcelona

Chelsea 1 - 0 Barcelona

Season 2013-14

United 1 - 1 Bayern München

Real Madrid 1- 0 Bayern München

Season 2014-15

Manchester City 3 - 2 Bayern München

Shaktar 0 - 0 Bayern München

Porto 3 - 1 Bayern München

Barcelona 3 - 0 Bayern München

Season 2015-16

Arsenal 2 - 0 Bayern München

Juventus 2 - 2 Bayern München

Benfica 2 - 2 Bayern München

Atlético de Madrid 1 - 0 Bayern München

Season 2016-17

Celtic 3 - 3 Manchester City

Barcelona 4 - 0 Manchester City

Borussia Mönchengladbach 1 - 1 Manchester City

Monaco 3 - 1 Manchester City

To be fair, those above stats are seriously selective. Why include a group game this year (Celtic) but not Bayern's win away to Olympiakos last year in the group? Still though, serious amount of winless games, even if it is selective.

Results like this will only prompt Pep to go even harder in the summer market.

Dont most teams play for the draw away, and the home win? In a knockout stage anyway. So P27, L11 in that list. wins 2/3s of away games in the CL (selected games above).

To be fair, those above stats are seriously selective. Why include a group game this year (Celtic) but not Bayern's win away to Olympiakos last year in the group? Still though, serious amount of winless games, even if it is selective.
Yeah I checked after I posted it. Apologies! But netherless it's pretty bad. Genuine question is Pep a great tactician? I never see his side adapt or change the way they play during games/situations.

Back