The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
What happened to Nolito btw lads? Went off the boil or what? Seemed to be a regular at the start of the season

Sane settled in quicker than i think they thought. They expected a season of Nolito in, Sane baackup.

The lad just hit the ground running, and Pep finally settled on a formation i don't think he was gonna go with when he started buying. Settling on the 4141 rather than a 433.

You guys must be hoping all these ins and outs settle pretty quick next season? If not could be a dissapionting one again.

tbh you could say that about any team that brings in 4 or 5 new players not just city

You guys must be hoping all these ins and outs settle pretty quick next season? If not could be a dissapionting one again.

Not really even without we're left with a starting XI of

Kun - Jesus
Sane - Silva - Gundogan- KDB - Sterling
Kompany - Stones - Otamendi
Bravo

Subs: Yaya, Delph, Kolorov, Fernandinho,

they all have PL experience already,
Only Mendy / Ederson / Bernardo don't from the targets left or got, and both have a backup (Kolorov/ Any AM)
Walker/Sanchez would take no settle time. Sanchez esp. Prem and Pep system proven.

Last edited:
Not really even without we're left with a starting XI of

Kun - Jesus
Sane - Silva - Gundogan- KDB - Sterling
Kompany - Stones - Otamendi
Bravo

Subs: Yaya, Delph, Kolorov, Fernandinho,

they all have PL experience already, only Mendy / Ederson / Bernardo don't from the targets left or'got. Walker/Sanchez would take no settle time. Sanchez esp.
Don't think that's true tbh. Looks like you will have half a new 11 and prem proven still have to settle as a cohesive team.

Don't think that's true tbh. Looks like you will have half a new 11 and prem proven still have to settle as a cohesive team.

Well thats the base we have now to feed them into over preseason. Bernado is done, Mendy & Ederson are expected by the end of this week. and the remaining definite target Walker is PL already.

If we'd have announced them in August, maybe but full pre-season with an already proven Premier League first 15.

Nope.

Ederson & Walker are defo starters, as we have no decent options. Kolorov or any AMC can fill in for Mendy & Bernado. So 2 out of 11 so far.

Well thats the base we have now to feed them into over preseason. Bernado is done, Mendy & Ederson are expected by the end of this week. and the remaining definite target Walker is PL already.

If we'd have announced them in August, maybe but full pre-season with an already proven Premier League first 15.

Nope.

Ederson & Walker are defo starters, as we have no decent options. Kolorov or any AMC can fill in for Mendy & Bernado. So 2 out of 11 so far.
Will see I guess. Think Ederson, Walker, Silva will all be starters. As will Mendy, Fabinho and a Bonucci if Di Marzio is right. And you sign the last 3 which is looking likely atm. Pre season helps, but not really. We have beat and outplayed most teams in pre season of late and been dire come the start of the season. Time will tell.

Will see I guess. Think Ederson, Walker, Silva will all be starters. As will Mendy, Fabinho and a Bonucci if Di Marzio is right. And you sign the last 3 which is looking likely atm. Pre season helps, but not really. We have beat and outplayed most teams in pre season of late and been dire come the start of the season. Time will tell.

Bonnuci?!?!!?! wtf OMG what when where...

**** that dont care..

I'm prob not as hard a fan as most, i dont mind if we dont win out, but ANY decent football fan should be able to see where we had issues, and so far every rumour/signing out of the club looks to address exactly the issue.

No marquee or really why him? issues. IMO.

Wait to the press thing a Dream start XI for pep next season is

592ae0077fd20.jpg

like **** thats happening..

Bonnuci?!?!!?! wtf OMG what when where...

**** that dont care..

I'm prob not as hard a fan as most, i dont mind if we dont win out, but ANY decent football fan should be able to see where we had issues, and so far every rumour/signing out of the club looks to address exactly the issue.

No marquee or really why him? issues. IMO.
Yeah 6-7 days ago he tweeted that your still in talks with Juve and VVD was back up.

No no doubt mate your doing great business and addressing areas you need. Was just gaging opinions/ feelings that's all. Wasn't trying to troll etc!

Yeah 6-7 days ago he tweeted that your still in talks with Juve and VVD was back up.

No no doubt mate your doing great business and addressing areas you need. Was just gaging opinions/ feelings that's all. Wasn't trying to troll etc!

No worries, mate. I dont think there are any troll in our FITBAW group, disagreements sure. We may see opposite views but we can usually see what the other guy is seeing/making sense.

If we land em all, yeah bedding in issues. From the targets we have and the eleven we can name without them, im happy so far.

Wait to the press thing a Dream start XI for pep next season is

like **** thats happening..

That team has a Brazilian goalkeeper.

I fully endorse any competitor with a Brazilian goalkeeper.

NOW I see why Pep wants to play 'you score 3, we'll score 4!' :P

That team has a Brazilian goalkeeper.

I fully endorse any competitor with a Brazilian goalkeeper.

NOW I see why Pep wants to play 'you score 3, we'll score 4!' :P

****, we're gonna be fun to watch..

Just Calamity Kolorov to go though and everyones guaranteed 2 **** ups a game is gone..

Back