The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Now, if only you could buy Anfield and our passion, you might actually do something in the CL.

But alas, you have the half full council house.

Some things money just can not buy. ;).

Free bags of BING and scarves should do it. We're decades being behind on success driven passion that being said i hate our ground as well, ***** 'footie' stadium.

Last edited:
First a Brazilian 'keeper.

Now extending a fella' that was that goosed trying to keep up the pace the game against ourselves his legs had completely fallen off by 50.

I thought you were improving things?

Now extending a fella' that was that goosed trying to keep up the pace the game against ourselves his legs had completely fallen off by 50.

Keepers fine from what i've seen.

As for Toure, cant say its a shock - Presume its the squad leader factor with a 3rd of the players being replaced. Little issue with the contract, just his selection in games where legs will be needed over the metronome factor, but that issue will be to come..

Now we get the fun of his agent complaining he's not getting enough time, wen we all know he's a squad player now..

Agree with you on Toure, although he could be a decent impact player still, but you can't really judge a keeper based on his nationality when you haven't seen him play. By all reports - and FM17 ;) - he's pretty **** good

Not one to ever take much heed from window rumours, but if you're seriously prepared to up van Dijk's current wage 5 times or more, you're welcome to him.

Not one to ever take much heed from window rumours, but if you're seriously prepared to up van Dijk's current wage 5 times or more, you're welcome to him.

Doubt, **** get the flt 150 hes supposedly asking for. We stopped making those deals the season before FFP came in. More appearances/bonus based were all restructured. Kompany in only on 120. I think KDB is on 150. I really like Van Dijk but he aint getting that.

mn01a0.jpg

So we are chasing this... hmmm... not bad..

Doubtful. With a Brazilian in nets this is good to run and run.

Outside of the nationality bias, from what ive seen of Ederson looks great. Cant wait to see if Stones learns Portugese quicker than him English though... lol.

Do United have a target at GK for when DDG ***** out (probably) any ideas?

Really I'd take Courtois/DDG/Cech/Lloris over the 2 garbage keepers Pool/City have atm, any day of the week.

Really I'd take Courtois/DDG/Cech/Lloris over the 2 garbage keepers Pool/City have atm, any day of the week.
Even Cech has looked poor tbh this season. Don't know if that's down to him or the team in general! Yeah obviously Romero is defo a step down from DDG. But he's still a class keeper.

There's only de Gea and Coutois that stand out above the others.

Cech has dipped and become mortal at Arsenal. Lloris makes a good few mistakes but gets bailed out by an excellent defence in front of him. And Mingolet, to his credit, was playing to the same level as those two since his return to the side. All good 'keepers on their day. All prone to mistakes. de Gea and Coutois make less which elevates them. Romero falls into the same bracket as Mingolet, Cech and Lloris.

Bravo is what drags it down.

Id still take all 4 over either of ours. Bravo and Migs both suck

Back