The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Good game tbh the bits I watched between mostly watching the Pool game. Shaktar Defo had there moments. Pep looking a bit agitated at times. The Napoli game will be class.

Seems weird to think, but Aguero at this point isnt a major loss for a couple of games with the firepower, and form of the front line 3-4 players.

Mendy is a ***** though, was a perfect piece of the puzzle at LB.

For anyone who remembers Jamie Pollock and Ged Brannan,

Bernardo
Silva and Ilkay Gundogan are now our RESERVE midfielders.

#mcfc

I don't know what's worse.

That I remember them both. (Though not at City I must admit. More Pollock at Middlesbrough.).

Or that I seen Ged playing at Crosby for Vauxhall against Marine a few years ago and trying to cop for every tart the bar after. Even though his misses was sat there!

2 deflections... ffs #MCISTK

EDIT : Panic over, wat a cross from KDB

Last edited:
Cheers for the hashtag Wkdsoul, otherwise wouldn't of had a clue which game you were on about :P

Cheers for the hashtag Wkdsoul, otherwise wouldn't of had a clue which game you were on about :P

Couldn't be arsed retyping, jsut CTRL+V my twitter post.... lol.

WHAT A ******* 5TH GOAL FROM DINHO!!!!!

De Bruyne goes off, some of his passing today was exceptional.

The no look pass to Sane for the sterling goal, the cross to Jesus for the 4th & the pass to Sane for the 6th amazing.

You lads just going on a 'pick your own score on the day' now?

The only consolation I can take is we were giving you a **** of a game until John Moss (not quite as bad as the frigging atrocious Martin Atkinson today) stepped forward.

Scored 9. even giving 2 in the wrong net.. we are nottin if not nice. :)

Scored 9. even giving 2 in the wrong net.. we are nottin if not nice. :)

Complete other level to anything else in this league.

Yeah, the stupid money helps naturally. But it's amusing folk still won't credit Guardiola with being a top class coach/ manager.

Complete other level to anything else in this league.

Yeah, the stupid money helps naturally. But it's amusing folk still won't credit Guardiola with being a top class coach/ manager.

He spent the cash, but everyone in the squad (old & new) looks a level above since he came in.

Back