The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Tweets on hoping ederson has brain damage/seriously injured can join the list.

Tweets on hoping ederson has brain damage/seriously injured can join the list.

Nearly come to blows with a young ***** over that today.

I'm clapping, along with most others, Ederson when the stretcher was finally picked up after however long it had been, and this lad's screaming 'F-ing clapping that Manc C! What yers all doing dickheads? He's just got Mané sent off and cost us the game' ..... You can imagine my response to tell the ignorant little pr*ck to STFU and both do some self-policing on setting him straight on how not to frigging behave the match and regardless of what had happened the challenge, a fella' had been down that long it was obviously a serious situation. (Thankfully he's sound by all accounts.). He then front's me up questioning if I was a Scouser to defend a Manc (Seriously. That's what you're up against with some bellends), and it was only his mate quickly grabbing him and pulling him away realising they'd well over stepped the mark with long standing supporters that saved that escalating.

Gobshite would have been around 18. The base ignorance of people never ceases to amaze and embarrass the living P out of you.

Since his arrival at City in January, He’s started 12 Premier League games, scoring 10 goals from just 19 shots on target.

#PraiseJesus

Nearly come to blows with a young ***** over that today.

I'm clapping, along with most others, Ederson when the stretcher was finally picked up after however long it had been, and this lad's screaming 'F-ing clapping that Manc C! What yers all doing dickheads? He's just got Mané sent off and cost us the game' ..... You can imagine my response to tell the ignorant little pr*ck to STFU and both do some self-policing on setting him straight on how not to frigging behave the match and regardless of what had happened the challenge, a fella' had been down that long it was obviously a serious situation. (Thankfully he's sound by all accounts.). He then front's me up questioning if I was a Scouser to defend a Manc (Seriously. That's what you're up against with some bellends), and it was only his mate quickly grabbing him and pulling him away realising they'd well over stepped the mark with long standing supporters that saved that escalating.

Gobshite would have been around 18. The base ignorance of people never ceases to amaze and embarrass the living P out of you.
I'm surprised you didn't deck him Scouse then again that would have meant stooping to his level.

Jokes about the continued empty blue seats aside is there much complaining about getting in the Ethiad in City land?

From an away perspective, it's pushing up there with Crystal Palace as the worst ground to get into and most disorganised by the passing season. The 'extra security' checks are a pain in the ____ . Which coupled with a distinct lack of turnstiles (2 for both the middle and upper sections. A joke for a relatively new ground) and making everyone queue through the coach park, and having a first, pointless checkpoint there that was woefully undermanned and had only 1 of 3/4 mini turnies open before you even get to the actual turnstiles is a joke.

We were lucky Sat'day being in the middle (level 2) section which was a much shorter queue. (Although we got P wet through as it lashed it down whilst the 1 jobsworth was taking extra long with the pat downs.). But the queue for the upper snaked right back through the coach park and caused a load to well miss the kick-off.

DJXE-e5X0AAzx-k.jpg:large

The stewards and Police, mainly inside with the poor segregation, are getting more and more out of their depth with each passing season at City.

City XI: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Silva (c), Jesus, Aguero

Not bad...

John Stones vs Feyenoord (67')
96/96 passes completed
5 clearances
4 aerials won
4 blocks
shots
2 goals
1 interception
0 fouls

Alongside Messi and Ronaldo, Man City's John Stones is now the joint top goal scorer in the #UCL.
lol.

Talking to some lads kept outside in the rain the bollocks queue after kick-off Sat'day they said they were saying the bizzies what a joke it was the two checks and the Police were saying it's out of their hands and how City want it. The main reason, unbelievably, is to try cut down on the amount of pyro being sneaked in to cover themselves.

A continued, frustrating joke at a supposedly modern, state of the art new ground.

Congrats on an excellent start to the groups last night.

Here's hoping everyone comes back unscathed from one of the worst trips around. And you've also got Naples to navigate. *Gulp.

Congrats on an excellent start to the groups last night.

Here's hoping everyone comes back unscathed from one of the worst trips around. And you've also got Naples to navigate. *Gulp.
Naples is a right mare when footy is on! Even went to Sorento on a day trip. And was even crazy at there local towns footy match. Was flairs, police, vandalism.

Naples is a right mare when footy is on! Even went to Sorento on a day trip. And was even crazy at there local towns footy match. Was flairs, police, vandalism.

Had the 'pleasure' of the absolute moody sh*thole that is Naples and their 'delightful' fans a few years back the Europa League under Hodgson. There wasn't many went out and long story short, there was a lot of sh*thouse attacks going on, on small groups of Reds (which is good numbers for the Italians) which lead to anyone remotely Italian looking getting leathered all over the return on a real ugly Anfield night.

We ever come across Napoli again it'll be murder.

Heard Pep didn't quite get it all his own way? Shakhtar were balling? Very good win though.

Can't wait for City v Napoli

Back