The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 231K
If not, that leaves RM and City. Maaaybe Barcelona.

So Mane, Mbappe and Salah trio . Not too shabby, good luck on this

I think the next evolution this season was to play all 4.

Jota (who I’m sure will be looked upon as a top foward in another year. His record is ridiculous.Not outstanding in any individual area. But ****** good at everything) interchanging through the middle with Mo and Sadio, with 2 of those and Bobby behind them and a double pivot balancing that in midfield along with Bobby. Who’s always been far more of a 10 regardless.

Injuries have decreed otherwise though.

Yeah, but unlike Liverpool last season, City is/was in multiple competitions while Liverpool crashed out everything by March 11th and that was UCL round of 16.

Which pertains how exactly to City and L'pool having their own personal battle for the PL for the foreseable?

Nope, just like last season, City will have a battle with themselves.

I remember times when ToD was told he is delusional with his transfer ideas and hopes...

City had a battle for themselves for the league last year?

The history rewrites are getting quicker and quicker on here.
Liverpool won it fair and square. If both teams are at at 100% City will win it 9/10 times.

And you can quote me on that.

I remember times when ToD was told he is delusional with his transfer ideas and hopes...
Agreed, I'm talking to a guy who things Mbappe will join Liverpool and Bielsa is 3rd best manager in the league.

Liverpool won it fair and square. If both teams are at at 100% City will win it 9/10 times.

And you can quote me on that.

Duly quoted.

Agreed, I'm talking to a guy who things Mbappe will join Liverpool and Bielsa is 3rd best manager in the league.

I don't believe I ever said Mbappe will join L'pool.

But anyone that doesn't understand that they are one of the VERY few serious players for him patently doesn't have a grasp on the situation.

Duly quoted.

I don't believe I ever said Mbappe will join L'pool.

But anyone that doesn't understand that they are one of the VERY few serious players for him patently doesn't have a grasp on the situation.
You do that.

I don't believe I ever said you did? But Bujaka did.
I can assure you that every single club in the world would love to have Mbappe and would be VERY serious if they had even the slightest of chances.

When's the last time Liverpool beat some other top club for a top player?

You do that.

I don't believe I ever said you did? But Bujaka did.
I can assure you that every single club in the world would love to have Mbappe and would be VERY serious if they had even the slightest of chances.

When's the last time Liverpool beat some other top club for a top player?

van Dijk is the glaringly obvious one.

I can assure you that there are only two clubs that have any chance of Mbappe. And most everything is aligning in favour of one of those two. Now whether you choose to believe that or not is your bag. But I wouldn't remotely touch this if I wasn't confident on how tight that is.

This will be a fun summer.