The Manchester United Thread

That's only suspended if they manage to comply for the next 2 seasons. They have also had there wage structure from and transfer funds limited to 60m euros for next 2 seasons including players sold. SSN.
Lescott and Barry's wage will be a big bonus for them

What are you getting at? He is usually rude and abrut towards jornos even when he has been at big club with big budgets. Just saying what I said because some fans were worried about how he would be with media.

I mean you can't really judge whether LVG mellowed down or not, when he isn't under pressure. He did flip BBC journo after simple question about what he knows about United, I fully expect him to lose his **** once the hard hitting questions start flying.

I mean you can't really judge whether LVG mellowed down or not, when he isn't under pressure. He did flip BBC journo after simple question about what he knows about United, I fully expect him to lose his **** once the hard hitting questions start flying.

Well, you can't really expect him to be calm. He's leading out a team in the World Cup - they were runners-up last time around and now, it'd be difficult to get into the semis with the defense they've got.
On top of that, there's probably a question about United every other day. The media are probably expecting him to have Strootman signed up at half-time vs Spain.

Was a stupid question though.

Vanjagl might.

This quote though was on the club's website.

If Milinkovic goes on to play for United's first team, he will follow in the footsteps of two fellow Serbians - departing captain Nemanja Vidic (300 appearances from 2006 to 2014) and winger Zoran Tosic (5 appearances from 2009 to 2010).

Just heard of United's deal for Milinkovic, maybe we're trying to rival Hart and Pantillimon?

I was hoping Lindegaard would have moved on this summer for his own carear if noyhing else, and want Amos or Jhonstone to be No2.

I was hoping Lindegaard would have moved on this summer for his own carear if noyhing else, and want Amos or Jhonstone to be No2.

He probably will. Even though he's good enough for a side in the lower half of the Prem. Maybe we could help Cardiff if David Marshall moves?

Milinkovic-Savic is one of the most talented serbian goalkeepers at the moment, second to Predrag Rajkovic. He has a great potential, decent handling, quick and agile for his height, great prospect.
Also, i have to be honest, when i heard that United are buying Milinkovic-Savic, i thought that you're going after his brother, brilliant young midfield, one of Vojvodina's brightest and hottest prospect. Now, this kid is gonna rule midfield in a few years, if he come to the right club, where he'll have great development environment and some playing time. He's serbian Paul Pogba.

Milinkovic-Savic is one of the most talented serbian goalkeepers at the moment, second to Predrag Rajkovic. He has a great potential, decent handling, quick and agile for his height, great prospect.
Also, i have to be honest, when i heard that United are buying Milinkovic-Savic, i thought that you're going after his brother, brilliant young midfield, one of Vojvodina's brightest and hottest prospect. Now, this kid is gonna rule midfield in a few years, if he come to the right club, where he'll have great development environment and some playing time. He's serbian Paul Pogba.

That's not good for us.

Anyone catch Sunday Supplement this morning? One of journos was saying that he spoke to the Dutch journo who 1st broke LVG to Utd and was saying its going to be announced tomorrow. Also said that LVG spoke to Robben and RVP about what would suit them formation wise for WC and they told LVG 5-3-2 would get the best out of RVP and would give Robben more creative freedom. Could be a look forward to how we could line up under LVG. Peoples thoughts?

Anyone catch Sunday Supplement this morning? One of journos was saying that he spoke to the Dutch journo who 1st broke LVG to Utd and was saying its going to be announced tomorrow. Also said that LVG spoke to Robben and RVP about what would suit them formation wise for WC and they told LVG 5-3-2 would get the best out of RVP and would give Robben more creative freedom. Could be a look forward to how we could line up under LVG. Peoples thoughts?

I thought it was 3-5-2.... and that wouldn't work at United I don't think our defenders or midfielders are good enough to use a formation like that... but lets see... if we got a Hummels then I could change my mind lol.

I thought it was 3-5-2.... and that wouldn't work at United I don't think our defenders or midfielders are good enough to use a formation like that... but lets see... if we got a Hummels then I could change my mind lol.
5-3-2 without ball 3-5-2 when in possession. Agree would defo depend on signings.

Can someone ask Roy Keane to shut up? He's got a negative opinion on anything related to United - and he always stays silent when we win.

Can someone ask Roy Keane to shut up? He's got a negative opinion on anything related to United - and he always stays silent when we win.

But to be fair there was nothing positive about the season.. unless we talk about Januzaj or getting rid of Moyes. I'd be more worried if he was positive.

But to be fair there was nothing positive about the season.. unless we talk about Januzaj or getting rid of Moyes. I'd be more worried if he was positive.

But as a pundit, he's supposed to have an unbiased opinion - like Neville (who has criticised our failures but is also praising our moves to promote the class of 92 to coaching roles) - but Keane is finding fault in everything the club does.