The Manchester United Thread

Lots of rumours going round saying Luke Shaw has changed his Twitter name from LukeShaw23 to LukeShaw3 sparking more rumours he is about to be announced as UTDs new LB just before he sets off for the WC.

Twitter
giphy.gif

Lots of rumours going round saying Luke Shaw has changed his Twitter name from LukeShaw23 to LukeShaw3 sparking more rumours he is about to be announced as UTDs new LB just before he sets off for the WC.

Could also be Chelsea as Ashley Cole leaving gives up the number 3.

2-1 Chelsea. UTD very dissapionting after taking the lead, Chelsea have some good young players, as do UTD just think players playing out of position all the time don't help the overall team performance.

Still think Strootman is our greatest hope for a quality CM this summer... apart from ***** Carvalho obviously... but Van Gaal obviously wants the former.

Still think Strootman is our greatest hope for a quality CM this summer... apart from ***** Carvalho obviously... but Van Gaal obviously wants the former.
Would be happy with either of them or both or 1 and 1 other. Who knows who we have lined up, but think LVG could have big impact on influencing top class players to come. Don't think we will here anything till signings are nearly wrapped up unlike last season.

Would be happy with either of them or both or 1 and 1 other. Who knows who we have lined up, but think LVG could have big impact on influencing top class players to come. Don't think we will here anything till signings are nearly wrapped up unlike last season.

Yeh I can't see anyone apart from them or Ivan Rakitic... but he's a nutcase and most likely would be difficult to get. Unless we go for someone not so proven... like GC's darling sweetheart Badelj or however you spell his name. Wouldn't want him myself, we need something better.

Yeh I can't see anyone apart from them or Ivan Rakitic... but he's a nutcase and most likely would be difficult to get. Unless we go for someone not so proven... like GC's darling sweetheart Badelj or however you spell his name. Wouldn't want him myself, we need something better.
I honestly think we will be surprised by 1 big signing this summer. Rakitic having a great game atm. GC sure does love him :)

Van Gaal said talks are on going and also put the ball in ManUtd's court saying he can't announce anything.

Not sure what the delay is, looks like Giggs met him yesterday so hopefully this will be announced today. After what happened last summer I won't be surprised if we end up messing with Van Gaal.

Also Jamie Jackson is saying 27 Million bid is rejected and we made 30 Million offer, not sure about that as only he is saying that.

Woodward: "The club's expectations are to absolutely get back into the Champions League & you'll see it in the transfer market." (BBC Sport)

United's absence from the Champions League next season will cost ?30m confirms Woodward, though insists it won't affect transfer business

Woodward: "The club's expectations are to absolutely get back into the Champions League & you'll see it in the transfer market." (BBC Sport)

No it wont because it has/will be offset by TV revenue and the new chevrolete shirt sponsor due to be in the region of 53 to 60m per season. Bring on them shiney new players :)

No it wont because it has/will be offset by TV revenue and the new chevrolete shirt sponsor due to be in the region of 53 to 60m per season. Bring on them shiney new players :)

It does as with CL we would have got 30 million more.

For ex, with CL and new deals we would have got 300 Million, now without CL we will get 270 Million. Which ever way you see it we are losing at least 30 Million.

It does as with CL we would have got 30 million more.

For ex, with CL and new deals we would have got 300 Million, now without CL we will get 270 Million. Which ever way you see it we are losing at least 30 Million.
Not hat there reporting on SSN.