The Manchester United Thread

Hernandez out.

Nani out if another winger arrives.

Zaha to go back on loan

Anderson likely to go (Powell returns from loan)

No idea about Young.

Fellaini's status is questionable.

Sorry about the multiple posts but forum is not allowing me to edit. Have you got any inside info? Cos you have an air of certainty about you.

If Hernandez goes (ill be sad but ill understand) wont we be an attacker short? Or will Wilson step up?

Good artice this is why we must get Vidal to partner Carrick and Herrera. Vidal can be the legs for Carrick as he sits in a deeper role of a 3 while Herrera can be the more advanced feeding the front 3. God getting excited just thinking about it :) Then a front 3 of Mata,RVP,Di Maria would destroy all!

Sorry about the multiple posts but forum is not allowing me to edit. Have you got any inside info? Cos you have an air of certainty about you.

If Hernandez goes (ill be sad but ill understand) wont we be an attacker short? Or will Wilson step up?
Should be fine attackin wise RVP,Rooney,Welbeck,Wilson,Keane,Henriquez,Mata,Januzaj,Kagawa,Zaha,Valencia,Nani, and most probs a new winger.

No inside links, just my thoughts based on how they have been used, reacted in media, and general expecations from LVG's style.

Hernandez has been wanting regular footy for some time, and we tried to use him as a make weight in few deals that didnt happen. 4 attackers into one spot wont work

Again Nani has been touted about and juve have enquired about him

Zaha, still incredibly raw, not ready for the squad, and we have less games next season

Anderson had his number stripped and given to Mata, can assume he is done.

Who knows about how many wingers we will keep.

And lots of rumours floating about Fellaini not being wanted

No inside links, just my thoughts based on how they have been used, reacted in media, and general expecations from LVG's style.

Hernandez has been wanting regular footy for some time, and we tried to use him as a make weight in few deals that didnt happen. 4 attackers into one spot wont work

Again Nani has been touted about and juve have enquired about him

Zaha, still incredibly raw, not ready for the squad, and we have less games next season

Anderson had his number stripped and given to Mata, can assume he is done.

Who knows about how many wingers we will keep.

And lots of rumours floating about Fellaini not being wanted
Wingers defo most interesting part as Valencia just signed new contract so he looks to be staying. Young is poor so could leave and Nani wanted by clubs and Zaha on loan could see us loosing 3 wingers. Surely must be replacing them if the 3 do leave.

I expect at least 3-4 people leaving, the squad was already bloated in some positions last season.

This year with 2, often 3 players for each position and without european games, the internal tensions are gonna really get ugly unless some proper garage sale happens.

I expect at least 3-4 people leaving, the squad was already bloated in some positions last season.

This year with 2, often 3 players for each position and without european games, the internal tensions are gonna really get ugly unless some proper garage sale happens.
If I had to name 4 I would say Hernandez,Nani,Anderson,Fellaini

If I had to name 4 I would say Hernandez,Nani,Anderson,Fellaini

I think Evra will leave, he wanted to leave but ManUtd have opted for the option for 1 more year extension.

As per rumors he has agreed 2 year deal with Juventus but ManUtd have triggered the extension clause.

Sell the lot.

Mata, Kagawa, Rooney and Adnan all want that number 10. position that Louie will no doubt give to Rooney, behind his best mate RVP.

We've got 2 wingers on each side and if we had to play the golden trio in Mata, Roo, RVP and even Adnan in the same starting line-up, we've had to force Nani and Valencia out of the team completely, which is just unfair.

The squad is just an absolute car crash and a lot of people need to go. A lot of the players have weight issues and are absolutely gash and we rely, really on our supposed best who all play in the same position? LOL.

Sell the lot.

Mata, Kagawa, Rooney and Adnan all want that number 10. position that Louie will no doubt give to Rooney, behind his best mate RVP.

We've got 2 wingers on each side and if we had to play the golden trio in Mata, Roo, RVP and even Adnan in the same starting line-up, we've had to force Nani and Valencia out of the team completely, which is just unfair.

The squad is just an absolute car crash and a lot of people need to go. A lot of the players have weight issues and are absolutely gash and we rely, really on our supposed best who all play in the same position? LOL.

We will have many injury problems, so we need at least 2 for each positions.

We will have many injury problems, so we need at least 2 for each positions.
RW - Nani, Valenca
LW - Young, Welbeck

CAM - Rooney, Mata, Kagawa, Adnan

ST - RVP, Hernandez

How do you play all these key players at the same time?

My real issue is the Winger/Wide Playmaker deal.

----------------RVP--------------------
Mata-----Rooney------Adnan

Would you not prefer having players with pace, able to gun it down the wings? Rather than inside forwards who slow the game down? Just seems frustrating having so many similar players in the ONE position.

RW - Nani, Valenca
LW - Young, Welbeck

CAM - Rooney, Mata, Kagawa, Adnan

ST - RVP, Hernandez

How do you play all these key players at the same time?

My real issue is the Winger/Wide Playmaker deal.

----------------RVP--------------------
Mata-----Rooney------Adnan

Would you not prefer having players with pace, able to gun it down the wings? Rather than inside forwards who slow the game down? Just seems frustrating having so many similar players in the ONE position.

Nani Valencia, Young, Welbeck are not key players. I'm sure Januzaj isn't too at least for now.

I think we will see Valencia more as a RWB than RW. Young is either gone or never used sub.

Welbeck will get lot of games as LW and striker as RVP and Rooney always get injured.

I prefer players who can cut inside and contribute to build up play like Nani than just going to byline and cross.

I'm hoping Young will be shown door and Valenica is moved to RWB position permanently.

Januzaj and Nani can rotate. Only problem is Kagawa. For wing position he is behind Mata, Januzaj, Nani, Welbeck and for AM he is behind Mata, Rooney.

Would love to see something like this, where Rooney drops deep to make midfield 3

ManUtd11-formation-tactics.png

Back up. Not everyone is back up, few first team players along with back up players.

ManUtd-12-formation-tactics.png

The only thing Kagawa should be used for is Hummels.... surely they wouldn't mind losing him if they got one of their old players back + cash.

The only thing Kagawa should be used for is Hummels.... surely they wouldn't mind losing him if they got one of their old players back + cash.

Klopp did say he believed him to be one of the best players in the world, if played in the right position. Something Alex didn't. Makes me wonder. Imagine we did trade and he became freakishly amazing because he got a consistent run in the first team.

United's problem is Rooney...get rid of him and the rest of the team would play a lot better themselves.....

Sport Witness @Sport_Witness · 43m
Vidal agent trying to do deal with Manchester United so his other client, Sanchez, has Juve option.
Both Sanchez and Vidal represented by Fernando Felicevich. Juve keen for him to sell Vidal and try for Sanchez.
In terms of could Vidal to Manchester United happen, think it's similar to Di Maria. Clubs want to sell and are actively trying to sell to
Manchester United, maybe because they heard of the kitty. Both selling clubs keen to use recycled Manchester United money for own purchases.
It's then up to Manchester United to decide whether they want to grant the selling clubs wishes.

If we sign Vidal and Di Maria then they can just hand us the PL trophy too.

Sport Witness @Sport_Witness · 43m

If we sign Vidal and Di Maria then they can just hand us the PL trophy too.

Same agent that started following Arsenal and a few players on twit this morning.. Juve will have to be quick to hijack the Sanchez deal. :p

Back