The Manchester United Thread

Think Sanchez is destined for the premiere league one way or another

hFVXdIq.gif

van-gaal-mourinho.jpg

louis-van-gaal-jose-mourinho-fc-barcelona-514.jpg

38030746.jpg

Same agent that started following Arsenal and a few players on twit this morning.. Juve will have to be quick to hijack the Sanchez deal. :p

Think Sanchez is destined for the premiere league one way or another

I think they have already agreed personal terms, just that they can't match the asking price which they should be if they can sell few players or 1 star player.

I think they have already agreed personal terms, just that they can't match the asking price which they should be if they can sell few players or 1 star player.

Sanchez is really ambitious though ... Going back to Italy now would be a step back for him particularly if he can move to the Premiere League to a club like Liverpool or Arsenal. Not saying that Juventus is a small club by any means but the premiere league will allow him to show his talent on a bigger stage and he will be well suited to it as well

Whereas every other club who wants him, being Arsenal and Liverpool, dont need to. Selling Vidal for Sanchez makes little sense to me with the formation Juve play.

Sanchez is really ambitious though ... Going back to Italy now would be a step back for him particularly if he can move to the Premiere League to a club like Liverpool or Arsenal. Not saying that Juventus is a small club by any means but the premiere league will allow him to show his talent on a bigger stage and he will be well suited to it as well

I'm sure there were reports that he wants to go back to Italy and Juventus was his preferred choice. Now that they can't pay the asking price he can only consider realistic options.

Whereas every other club who wants him, being Arsenal and Liverpool, dont need to. Selling Vidal for Sanchez makes little sense to me with the formation Juve play.

Sanchez is excellent wide foward and can also play as striker. Juve played 3-5-2 so he can start with Tevez. Also he gives them excellent tactical choice too as they can switch to 4-3-3 during the game.

I'm sure there were reports that he wants to go back to Italy and Juventus was his preferred choice. Now that they can't pay the asking price he can only consider realistic options.

Their were reports that he wants to try out England as well. Not that we will know anything of course ... I just personally feel going back to Italy would be a step backwards for Sanchez atm in his career

Their were reports that he wants to try out England as well. Not that we will know anything of course ... I just personally feel going back to Italy would be a step backwards for Sanchez atm in his career

I haven't read any. Juventus is not step back, if anything IMO they are better than Liverpool and Arsenal and have higher chances of winning trophies.

Sanchez is excellent wide foward and can also play as striker. Juve played 3-5-2 so he can start with Tevez. Also he gives them excellent tactical choice too as they can switch to 4-3-3 during the game.

Yeah, but the benefits of Vidal in that, far outweigh he options Sanchez gives for me, still think he'll end up in the prem, already quoted as saying he likes London & the EPL, just comes down to Wenger and agents now i would presume, looks like Liverpool have gone for straight cash..

Yeah, but the benefits of Vidal in that, far outweigh he options Sanchez gives for me, still think he'll end up in the prem, already quoted as saying he likes London & the EPL, just comes down to Wenger and agents now i would presume, looks like Liverpool have gone for straight cash..

Yeah. For me whatever Vidal offers >>>>>>>>>>>> Sanchez.

If we are going by rumors then Juventus wants to sell players in their peak and want to rebuild the squad from that money. They want to build team around Pogba and use Vidal's transfer money to strengthen the team.

If it was me I would say **** everyone and start Vidal every single game.

Yeah. For me whatever Vidal offers >>>>>>>>>>>> Sanchez.

If we are going by rumors then Juventus wants to sell players in their peak and want to rebuild the squad from that money. They want to build team around Pogba and use Vidal's transfer money to strengthen the team.

If it was me I would say **** everyone and start Vidal every single game.
Juve need Sanchez specially, because they are bulding a squad for 4-3-3 instead 3-5-2. As they see that their formation haven't brought them success in Europe.

Juve need Sanchez specially, because they are bulding a squad for 4-3-3 instead 3-5-2. As they see that their formation haven't brought them success in Europe.

It will be interesting season for sure if they try to change the formation. I remember it reading it somewhere but it was fan's opinion than news.

Will Keane set to sign a new long-term deal with Manchester United.

Contract expired on Tuesday but he wants to stay.

No it won't, moving to the PL will earn him a lot more money but it won't put him on a bigger stage. It's only a bigger stage for the British eyes.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

No it won't, moving to the PL will earn him a lot more money but it won't put him on a bigger stage. It's only a bigger stage for the British eyes.

so Serie A is a bigger stage than the EPL the most watched league around the world?

so Serie A is a bigger stage than the EPL the most watched league around the world?

No, but he has more chance of winning the CL and other trophies at juve, who are a bigger club than arsenal.

Back