The Manchester United Thread

Juve apparently want Evra as well... make of that what you will.. I think we need to keep him.... means we'd have to buy another LB.

Could be if ( probably when ) Juve miss out on Sanchez.
I think if we offered 35m + Nani they would take that and spend money on Sanchez, really think he wants to go back to Italy. Vidal sale could set off a chain of transfers. Same if Madrid get Rodriguez.

I think if we offered 35m + Nani they would take that and spend money on Sanchez, really think he wants to go back to Italy. Vidal sale could set off a chain of transfers. Same if Madrid get Rodriguez.

But would Sanchez prefer to go there when they've just sold their best player? With Juve Serie A is pretty much sure thing now, but in CL they've been really poor for two seasons now.

Juve apparently want Evra as well... make of that what you will.. I think we need to keep him.... means we'd have to buy another LB.

Based on his performance vs Germany, they'd be doing you a favour

But would Sanchez prefer to go there when they've just sold their best player? With Juve Serie A is pretty much sure thing now, but in CL they've been really poor for two seasons now.
That's it they could sell Vidal maybe get Nani and Sanchez and still win Serie A and be in the CL. Think Sanchez would settle for the title every year going back to Italy.

They were impressive 2 seasons ago but they were beaten by out of this world Bayern.

Based on his performance vs Germany, they'd be doing you a favour

Based on his entire last 2 seasons really ... Pretty sure he would already have been gone but I suppose United don't want to put all their eggs in one basket with respect to Shaw

They were impressive 2 seasons ago but they were beaten by out of this world Bayern.

Yes but now they even have less of a chance with Vidal gone ... I think him going and Sanchez coming in weakens the team overall

Yes but now they even have less of a chance with Vidal gone ... I think him going and Sanchez coming in weakens the team overall

Not sure about chances, I was just commenting on their CL performance 2 seasons ago.

Yes the team would be worse with Vidal gone, but maybe Conte feels they have enough midfielders but lack a very good winger/wide forward.

Not sure about chances, I was just commenting on their CL performance 2 seasons ago.

Yes the team would be worse with Vidal gone, but maybe Conte feels they have enough midfielders but lack a very good winger/wide forward.

Yeah but they can strengthen without selling Vidal ... They just won't be able to get someone as good as Sanchez. We will have to see how this goes because both Arsenal/Liverpool are still locked in negotiations and apparently Sanchez only flew to Barcelona yesterday to review his options

I would really love to see him in the EPL. He has the skill-set and build for it. Anyone who signs him will get an excellent player

Yeah but they can strengthen without selling Vidal ... They just won't be able to get someone as good as Sanchez. We will have to see how this goes because both Arsenal/Liverpool are still locked in negotiations and apparently Sanchez only flew to Barcelona yesterday to review his options

I would really love to see him in the EPL. He has the skill-set and build for it. Anyone who signs him will get an excellent player

Yeah he is really an excellent player, is even better in counter attacking sides.

Also IIRC Juventus were very much interested in singing him before he moved to Barca, it's like they are interested from past 4-5 years.

Has anyone re-built the squad in the game, with LFCMarshall's latest update, successfully?

So we have World cup semi finalist as our manager next season, how great that is.

This is such an average Netherlands team, to take them to last 4 of the world cup is a brilliant achievement.

So we have World cup semi finalist as our manager next season, how great that is.

This is such an average Netherlands team, to take them to last 4 of the world cup is a brilliant achievement.

Never lost his composure at any time either. It's like he knew they were getting this far all along. Maybe we won't be selling everyone after all?

Kinda a masterstroke from Van Gaal to bring on Krul. Hiring Van Gaal looks to be a brilliant idea.

Those talking about Sanchez, he prefers Juve to Arsenal. But Juve cant compete on price tag atm.

Yeah he is really an excellent player, is even better in counter attacking sides.

Also IIRC Juventus were very much interested in singing him before he moved to Barca, it's like they are interested from past 4-5 years.

I don't doubt that Juventus are interested ... I just struggle to see why Sanchez would prefer a move to them over Arsenal or Liverpool

Watching all Netherlands games, I would prefer us to sign de Vrij than Martins Indi if we are ever gonna sign a CB from the dutch national team. The latter is so overrated and average.

Back