The Manchester United Thread

Also nothing will be decided on Vidal till he returns from holiday, reports saying he would have to force the move would like to play for Utd, but also likes Juve. Upto Utd to make it worth forcing the move.

Max Nerozzi who writes for a very reliable paper in Italy called La Stampa claiming ta Vidal is bout to put his house up for sale in Italy, Neighbours have confirmed this.

Metro reporting that man utd posted an advert on MUTV blaming David moyes for dismal season if this is true i'm deeply appalled at the amount of disrespect shown yes he failed but he wasn't the only one it was everybody from the lack of fight from the players, the single minded approach to the lack of know how in the transfer market. This has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Metro reporting that man utd posted an advert on MUTV blaming David moyes for dismal season if this is true i'm deeply appalled at the amount of disrespect shown yes he failed but he wasn't the only one it was everybody from the lack of fight from the players, the single minded approach to the lack of know how in the transfer market. This has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Daily Mail reporting same thing.

Advert showed the chosen one banner with folloiwing a season of discontent on it

He was absolutely woeful though and it weren't really having a go at him.. it was a season of discontent, nothing untrue about that.

Still shows a lack of class from any club that does that. You can't see any other top club doing it.

Still shows a lack of class from any club that does that. You can't see any other top club doing it.

Right... cos Roman treats his managers so well.

Who cares... honestly, making something out of nothing, what do you expect them to say to advertise the new season?

OH AND AFTER SUCH A GREAT LAST SEASON... HOPEFULLY VAN GAAL CAN MATCH IT.

Right... cos Roman treats his managers so well.

Who cares... honestly, making something out of nothing, what do you expect them to say to advertise the new season?

OH AND AFTER SUCH A GREAT LAST SEASON... HOPEFULLY VAN GAAL CAN MATCH IT.

Something better than having a dig about the previous manager. Shows a lack of class and disrespect from any club. It's in the past so you move on. If United want to follow that route then they are allowing themselves to be a club which need to seriously look at themselves to just blame one individual for the faults of last season.

You really need to chill when someone says something negative about United. You seem to be on other threads attacking other members teams with opinions but you dont seem to be able to take any criticism yourself.

Something better than having a dig about the previous manager. Shows a lack of class and disrespect from any club. It's in the past so you move on. If United want to follow that route then they are allowing themselves to be a club which need to seriously look at themselves to just blame one individual for the faults of last season.

You really need to chill when someone says something negative about United. You seem to be on other threads attacking other members teams with opinions but you dont seem to be able to take any criticism yourself.

No I am asking how it was a dig at Moyes?

An advert showing the chosen one banner and then saying a season of discontent...... followed by advertising Louis Van Gaal and Ryan Giggs.

Where's the disrespect to Moyes in that? It's just a bad intepretation I think, if you want to take it as an insult... you can... but then again wouldn't completely ignoring last season and Moyes era be worse?

Come on guys lets not dwell on the past and look towards the future :) On transfer news reports De Vrij will turn down Lazio as LVG has told Utd to make him his 1st signing, Arsene Wenger will only let Vermalen leave if the can buy a good replacement. Di Maria to PSG is off onless they sell 3 players to cut down wages and raise funds after FFP. And Marco Reus agent has been rumoured to be in talks with 2 prem clubs.

Back