The Manchester United Thread

Can I ask how you got that from that interview?

How can you not? He speaks like german villian from B-grade 80s action movie. I was half expecting him to launch into **** salute by the end of the interview.

How can you not? He speaks like german villian from B-grade 80s action movie. I was half expecting him to launch into **** salute by the end of the interview.

Great, let me get this right your basing a characterisation of hitler on someone's accent? Wow. Just wow.

Like night and day! One sounds self assured confident and speaks with great belief and confidence, then the other one is David Moyes.

Reports doing the rounds that Evra will join Juve tomorrow, and they have agreed to take PSG CM Adrien Rabiot on a free next season. Cant believe Pool got 14m for Borini :0

Reports doing the rounds that Evra will join Juve tomorrow, and they have agreed to take PSG CM Adrien Rabiot on a free next season. Cant believe Pool got 14m for Borini :0

Welcome to the world where mediocrity demands exorbitant prices....

Also club are close to 8m signing of De Jong, as Carrick injury made them move quicker.

Not against this transfer one bit, aslong as we get maybe another midfielder and obviously a cb. I would say winger also but can't ssee that all in one window plus someone to backup or challenge shaw at left back.

Louis and woodward have some work to do that's for sure.

10402758_490366501066844_1508794016261514853_n.jpg
hehe

His career is over, going to a terrible league just for a pay-day, hope he rots there.

Where is this? I can't see anything about it, all I see relating to it is Fifa will block the move and they can't buy any more players unless they sell.
I don't know man, but United missed another one. Sigh, getting tired of this. All eggs now in Vidal's basket :(

Back