The Manchester United Thread

Van Gaal also said partly why he uses this formation is because he is able to play Rooney, Mata and RVP all in the same team. But still admits the squad lacks balance.

Shaw put on an individual training plan to work on his fitness. Was seen doing drills which saw him running with the ball down the left flank and crossing it in. Van Gaal's attention to detail is second to none.

Getting fullbacks to to be fit, run with the ball and cross certainly is an impressive new level of strategy ;) I get that you guys are excited but you're getting worse than Chelsea fans with Jose.

Getting fullbacks to to be fit, run with the ball and cross certainly is an impressive new level of strategy ;) I get that you guys are excited but you're getting worse than Chelsea fans with Jose.

Can you not just let them be excited!? They've been through a lot these past 12 months.

Party pooper ;)

were never going to be at that lvl of madness

Not really, this all stuff Moyes would of most probably somehow missed.

I mean look at the windy training ground.... took Van Gaal a few days to address the changes necessary.

Van Gaal clearly has a no-nonsense approach and will say it how it is, great to see these highly paid footballers be put in their place if needed.

I don't think so, at least few fans who would praise even if Jose farts in press conference as some strategy.

I think many (yeah including me) are very excited as in very long time we have first team trainer rather than manager.

Is he really a player we need? Would be rather under-whelming.
He is good player with lot potential as well, would be good replacement for Fletcher. This lad can do it all, except score goals from CM. I would not be unhappy if there is interest, I guarantee he will end up at a big club sooner or later!

Ross Barkley signed 4 year contract, rumored to be around 65K per week. I think whoever wants to sign him have to pay ridiculous price.

Ross Barkley signed 4 year contract, rumored to be around 65K per week. I think whoever wants to sign him have to pay ridiculous price.
Yes indeed cant see him leaving this summer. Lots of tweets and rumours about Vidal and Reus today.

Back