The Manchester United Thread

Isn't Strootman injured? (Sorry for the stream of questions, I haven't had a lot of time for the usual transfer madness recently)

Isn't Strootman injured? (Sorry for the stream of questions, I haven't had a lot of time for the usual transfer madness recently)
Back in training. Also De Vrij to Lazio complete between 6.7 and 8m. Don't think we were ever after him, to young.

Looking more and more like we'll sign vermaelen. Unless woody and van gaal have everything under wraps, which i hope is the case as far as midfielders go.

I propose FM-base drinking game. Each time there's a Vidal to United rumour, we take vodka shot.
This Vidal transfer nonsense is up there with Sneijder, Thiago, Fabregas etc. I'm only hoping that he will not do a Ronaldinho or I will have a heart attack. I'm fine with him not joining us....

By the way, is it me or is this one of the busiest summer transfer window we have ever seen? Almost every club in the top flight seems to have bought quite a number of players.

This Vidal transfer nonsense is up there with Sneijder, Thiago, Fabregas etc. I'm only hoping that he will not do a Ronaldinho or I will have a heart attack. I'm fine with him not joining us....

By the way, is it me or is this one of the busiest summer transfer window we have ever seen? Almost every club in the top flight seems to have bought quite a number of players.
Yes but think they have been some average players bought by our competition.

BtnXvJDIgAAlFaB.jpg

The number of people who don't know how to calculate wages is hilarious. In England it's gross and in Germany, Italy, Spain they report net wages.

That is glorious.

You guys should check out the Vidal threads in Redcafe, the meltdown after Morata said Vidal is going to stay is absolutely hilarious.

You guys should check out the Vidal threads in Redcafe, the meltdown after Morata said Vidal is going to stay is absolutely hilarious.
Just been in there, nothing has changed Morata said he thinks he will stay and has not ask to leave yet. Vidal has not even talked to Alegri yet! They are all on Muppet meltdown. Just have to wait.

Just been in there, nothing has changed Morata said he thinks he will stay and has not ask to leave yet. Vidal has not even talked to Alegri yet! They are all on Muppet meltdown. Just have to wait.
I always enjoy muppet meltdowns. The one when Thiago signed for Bayern after being linked to us for some time was glorious!

Muppet meltdowns always hit me in the feels and then the realization we're stuck with thrash and average players like fellaini, nani, young and cleverley.

So many people belive to many ITKs hence all the mass meltdowns, so funny and the Caf is the worst for it! Just wait for the club to tell us simples :)

Muppet meltdowns always hit me in the feels and then the realization we're stuck with thrash and average players like fellaini, nani, young and cleverley.
Please don't, now you got me depressed... :(

Lord save us from the most uninspired CB signing ever, it really is a shame if the best we can do is an out of form, injury-prone Vermealen.

95% of the side were uninspiring/out of form last season. Let's not write him off too quickly.

Back