The Manchester United Thread

I know, Glazers are a disease on the club, no question about it, always have been but sadly there is not a lot us fans can do about it, the club is just making too much money, can't see them going anywhere.

Tyler Blackett apparently played much as a LB for Birmingham although I very rarely watched them, someone told me, perhaps he is a hidden gem, been one of our best players in pre-season and is really composed on the ball.
I'm interesting to see LVG's tone about transfers if he asked.

If it has ruined the rep, why are Mata, Shaw and Herrera here?
Why is LVG here?
Why did we sign the biggest deal in shirt history?
United are a huge club, and we didnt need the Glazers to be where we are, in fact we would be better off without then, as a club, and as fans. You want to know why OT had become so quiet. Because early Glazer need to make money to cover the debt sent the ticket prices rising, forcing out the old faithful, and replacing it with middle class tourists.
Did you know for the last 7 years we're supposed to keep to a net spend of £25m each season? why do you think United never saw the Ronaldo money again properly?

I spend more time that most on here looking at United's finances over the years. It makes you weep a little

I am not sure what all this has to do with my post I agree with everything you have said you're one of the few United fans in this thread who speak sense. It was more aimed at people who was going OTT about Moyes when as you have stated the Glazers have been a far bigger problem. Maybe I should've worded it different but I can only apologise if it came across wrong 12 hour night shift ***** me up

I am not sure what all this has to do with my post I agree with everything you have said you're one of the few United fans in this thread who speak sense. It was more aimed at people who was going OTT about Moyes when as you have stated the Glazers have been a far bigger problem. Maybe I should've worded it different but I can only apologise if it came across wrong 12 hour night shift ***** me up

It wasnt aimed at you, apologies if you thought so.

LVG says injuries will have no impact on transfers I am thinking long term.
LVG did say Rafa is fit again :)
LVG said we do need top players, but wont buy for sake of it.

LVG says injuries will have no impact on transfers I am thinking long term.
LVG did say Rafa is fit again :)
LVG said we do need top players, but wont buy for sake of it. Or because zzeezzy needs to take his meds and can't cope without United signing anyone.

Fixed

BvGBArNIIAAoW0x.jpg

Kind of dissapointing window so far. No expected clearout, no (neccessary!) signings. I predicted a lot more activity then this.

its not ovet yet

The season is on, though. Points lost now will matter and the squad is very poor in some areas. ****, Herrera and Evans get injured in the first game, then what? Both midfield and defense are completely ******.

The season is on, though. Points lost now will matter and the squad is very poor in some areas. ****, Herrera and Evans get injured in the first game, then what? Both midfield and defense are completely ******.

If the current squad can't beat Swansea, Sunderland and Burnley then we have much bigger issues than whether we sign Vidal or not.

If the current squad can't beat Swansea, Sunderland and Burnley then we have much bigger issues than whether we sign Vidal or not.

It's not about signing Vidal or not, it's more about not having cover. Jones is injury prone, and even Evans. Imagine if a nightmare like last season happens, and they're injured, even medium-term, we really have no proper cover for them. We need more squad-depth, which is why I'm hoping either of Blind or Rojo also happens.

Don't get me wrong, current squad should be more than enough to beat most teams, but if any injuries happen, we don't have enough decent cover for them. Especially in defence, if we're going for a 3-man central defence..

Todays line up probs:

De Gea

Jones, Smalling, Blackett
Rafael, Fletcher, Herrera, Young
Mata
Rooney, Hernandez

Injured: Valencia, Welbeck, Evans, Carrick, Shaw (unfit) Rvp.

Todays line up probs:

De Gea

Jones, Smalling, Blackett
Rafael, Fletcher, Herrera, Young
Mata
Rooney, Hernandez

Injured: Valencia, Welbeck, Evans, Carrick, Shaw (unfit) Rvp.
Rafa wont play only 2 days training, Young will be RWB James LWB sorted.

Back