The Manchester United Thread

QUOTE=smith123;2258480]What would you put it down to? that many see us in this rut.[/QUOTE]Its hard to answer I am at work so cannot really give you the answer because its not short but nudge me tomorrow and I'll give you an outsiders opinion

Not sure how you can blame Moyes for your current situation really.

It's the clubs fault for hiring a mid table numpty, not really moyesy fault that he isn't any good with his brilliant negative tactics and world class training telling rio how jagielka defended.

In the window? He's not really at fault at all. He also hasnt set us back years.

Moyes has got more blame than the Glazers, which is frankly ridiculous.

It's the clubs fault for hiring a mid table numpty, not really moyesy fault that he isn't any good with his brilliant negative tactics and world class training telling rio how jagielka defended.

He certainly underachieved last year, but from the way you two are reacting you'd think he had murdered SAF, burnt OT to the ground and replaced the entire United squad with turtles or something.

He certainly underachieved last year, but from the way you two are reacting you'd think he had murdered SAF, burnt OT to the ground and replaced the entire United squad with turtles or something.

He's absolutely rubbish and deluded to the fact he thinks he's an elite level manager, it's hilarious. Was quality banter last season towards the end with oppo fans, when they desperately wanted him to stay.

Moyes is a football genius and a one man comedy show.

He's absolutely rubbish and deluded to the fact he thinks he's an elite level manager, it's hilarious. Was quality banter last season towards the end with oppo fans, when they desperately wanted him to stay.

Moyes is a football genius and a one man comedy show.

Explain to me how this equates to the biggest **** up in living memory, or anything even remotely close to that.

In the window? He's not really at fault at all. He also hasnt set us back years.

Moyes deserves blame, no doubt at all. How anyone can debate that is beyond me.

Strootman was as good as done so was Garay. Both deals were vetoed by Moyes. There are rumors that he did same thing with Thiago too. He didn't want to take any risk with signing at all.

Because of him we don't have CL.

Moyes was given money to spend, it's his lack of balls to take any risk that cost ManUtd last season.

Moyes was given money to spend, it's his lack of balls to take any risk that cost ManUtd last season.

It seemed a massive **** up between him and Woody. Then obviously Moyes failed to get the best out of the pretty good squad that he did end up with. Many people have this weird idea that United's squad isn't good enough but it's definitely a top 4 squad imo ... They were the same squad that won the league under Fergie after all

It seemed a massive **** up between him and Woody. Then obviously Moyes failed to get the best out of the pretty good squad that he did end up with. Many people have this weird idea that United's squad isn't good enough but it's definitely a top 4 squad imo ... They were the same squad that won the league under Fergie after all

Exactly. Just because Moyes ****** up everyone is thinking we are not good enough. This is same team that won league so easily and we have added Shaw, Herrera, Fellaini, Mata to that squad and lost Vidic, Rio and Evra who were important. Shaw is an upgrade on last few season's Evra, Rio was finished and we lost only Vidic.

Moyes is by no means the worst appointment in the history of football or anything of that grandiosity, but he is easily the worst thing that had happened to Man Utd in the past 25 years. Nothing else even comes close, the Glazers takeover being only a distant second. I have nothing against the man, as I think he is one of the good guys that is becoming rarer and rarer in the world nowadays, but he was absolutely abysmal for us, and totally destroyed the reputation of us being one of the biggest and strongest club in the footballing world in less than a season.

Moyes is by no means the worst appointment in the history of football or anything of that grandiosity, but he is easily the worst thing that had happened to Man Utd in the past 25 years. Nothing else even comes close, the Glazers takeover being only a distant second. I have nothing against the man, as I think he is one of the good guys that is becoming rarer and rarer in the world nowadays, but he was absolutely abysmal for us, and totally destroyed the reputation of us being one of the biggest and strongest club in the footballing world in less than a season.

I...I don't understand how people can possibly think this.

I...I don't understand how people can possibly think this.

Despite the debt we've grown much bigger as a global brand and had success, now that Fergie's gone however they may be more exposed.

Oh and just to note, I hate Glazers as much as the next United fan.

Last edited:
Back