The Manchester United Thread

I guess myself and a couple of others moaning about transfers doesn't look so bad now when you have people moaning about fecking news articles, just wow.

Given last season, any new manager would get columns. United sell papers like no other club. when said manager is qoute machine who gives no ***** like LVG, it's going to saturate the press. At least he is actually being straight with what he says, rather than Jose's psuedo mind game bullshit

Go to a 4-3-3 get a cb to partner evans or smalling, get vidal and di maria and play Adnan on the wing, sorted.

FM dream world stuff.

New players or not, cant defend like this. Lucky goal but he will be fuming.

And to think some people turn their noses up at players like Blind when we have some proper rubbish in the squad, i can name atleast 7 that don't deserve to even get close to the first 11 and that's not including last season's reserves or loans.

And to think some people turn their noses up at players like Blind when we have some proper rubbish in the squad, i can name atleast 7 that don't deserve to even get close to the first 11 and that's not including last season's reserves or loans.

To be fair, we're hit hard in the back line right now. But I agree, as if Blind wouldnt be an excellent squad option. I'd certainly have him over fellaini

Are people already complaining? 1 game in and you are all already crying. Jesus Christ. How on earth did you all get so silly?

Are people already complaining? 1 game in and you are all already crying. Jesus Christ. How on earth did you all get so silly?

Because the lack of reinforcement in key areas has already cost us points... that's ******* why... I'm sick of our incompetence in the transfer market.

Because the lack of reinforcement in key areas has already cost us points... that's ******* why... I'm sick of our incompetence in the transfer market.
The manager said he wanted to ***** squad, then when he got back ***** the rest of the players. Now he has we will sign players.

There is potential there, but we are so thin in the back line we could be in trouble if we don't get a new defender. Blackett may be calm on the ball but us youth is still showing (understandably) and we can't rely on youth being our only defense options. Rooney made some poor passes and so did Fletch. Fellaini though is really frustrating. The fact he switched roles with Mata towards the end is silly because Mata is 10x the playmaker he is. But like i said, potential for a good season, ignoring the loss of course.

its only 1 game so **** it cant win them all we will get better but why is it we are ment to be the biggest club on earth but cant buy any1 with out it taking for ever

Injuries cost us far more than lack of reinforcements.

he also said he was going to wait until tour was over

We bid on rojo, not his fault its gone **** up.

This is a game we should have taken regardless. Lack of transfers is not an excuse. Not going to excuse the performance because we didnt have X transfer in. There was enough on the pitch to win, and we didnt do it.

There is potential there, but we are so thin in the back line we could be in trouble if we don't get a new defender. Blackett may be calm on the ball but us youth is still showing (understandably) and we can't rely on youth being our only defense options. Rooney made some poor passes and so did Fletch. Fellaini though is really frustrating. The fact he switched roles with Mata towards the end is silly because Mata is 10x the playmaker he is. But like i said, potential for a good season, ignoring the loss of course.
Cant say Fellaini decision was bad! We needed a target man in the last 3rd to chase a goal thats why they swapped, mata was not gonna win any knock downs.

Back