The Manchester United Thread

No what I was saying is that Sporting knew they would get very little money because of the Doyen ownership stake they have of the player, so of course they were going to make a meal out of it.

Honestly what's the solution? Is the injured players the difference between winning and losing this match? Maybe. But we need to sign some quality players, this looks stale and the defence looks really weak at the moment.

Also Fletcher, as much as I like him, isn't really good enough to be a key player if you ask me.

They are not making a meal of it. making a meal is asking for more money. They've gone batshit mental over it

Best analogy is the child whose football is being used for the game. They get annoyed, take their football and leave. Everyone else just kinda stands around going "well, ****"

They are not making a meal of it. making a meal is asking for more money. They've gone batshit mental over it

Best analogy is the child whose football is being used for the game. They get annoyed, take their football and leave. Everyone else just kinda stands around going "well, ****"

Which is to be expected with Sporting's director and the players they have let go recently, such as that Eric Dier or whatever his name is Spurs have signed.

Thought Smalling and Jones were good today! Put in some big challenges and showed no sign of injury which has happened on past seasons.

Sorry Mike, what is the issue with Rojo, as far as i can tell (only skimmed the headlines, tired of the rumour mill at the min), looks like his 3rd party wanna cash in there 75% and sporting dont wanna so are keeping the 25% as not for sale, **** off?? or is it something else?

Which is to be expected with Sporting's director and the players they have let go recently, such as that Eric Dier or whatever his name is Spurs have signed.

No, its not expected at the all, thats the whole point, breaking up with your major partner is not to be expected. Sporting might take them to court/ Doyen own a lot of the side in parts This isn't a negotation tactic by sporting

They did same for him as well, and made him look like **** to the fans. Some of the things they are saying about him are shocking. Not the only other player to have a rocky departure.

Sorry Mike, what is the issue with Rojo, as far as i can tell (only skimmed the headlines, tired of the rumour mill at the min), looks like his 3rd party wanna cash in there 75% and sporting dont wanna so are keeping the 25% as not for sale, **** off?? or is it something else?

Worse than that, that would be easy. Sporting (who dont actually have a problem with United )have terminated their working partnership with Doyen under just cause. They dont have a problem with us bidding, they did have an issue with Doyen accepting on their 75%. And they basically had a meltdown over it.

They did same for him as well, and made him look like **** to the fans. Some of the things they are saying about him are shocking. Not the only other player to have a rocky departure.

Several players have accused Sporting of bullying them over transfers, trying to ruin them with the fans

Not sure why everyone is saying we need CBs when Smalling, Jones, Blackett were good defensively. It was wingbacks who were exposed so badly in the first half and hardly got any support from midfield. I'm fine with the defensive choices, just that our midfield choices were pathetic and offered 0 cover for defense.

Herrera was not good at all but once he was off we fell apart. He was doing the basics right. Fletcher was just atrocious.

Back