The Manchester United Thread

Injuries cost us far more than lack of reinforcements.

he also said he was going to wait until tour was over

We bid on rojo, not his fault its gone **** up.

This is a game we should have taken regardless. Lack of transfers is not an excuse.

We should of already got players in, I don't care for why they are not here... like Rojo.... not my problem, it's Woodys job to ****** get them!

I have no positives after this match apart from Blackett and Jones.

But we should of already had reinforcement in already! We were relying in the second half on ASHLEY YOUNG as a LB.

its only 1 game so **** it cant win them all we will get better but why is it we are ment to be the biggest club on earth but cant buy any1 with out it taking for ever
We have not signed anyone coz the manager did not want to before assessing the squad. He has and we are now bidding for players.

We should of already got players in, I don't care for why they are not here... like Rojo.... not my problem, it's Woodys job to ****** get them!

But we should of already had reinforcement in already! We were relying in the second half on ASHLEY YOUNG as a LB.
LOL you have no clue then, if that's your answer!

Not his problem either. But you already know that.

you need to care otherwise your point is invalid. Why would a player arrive if the manager isnt going to make a bid yet?

You cant just make a point and dismiss why it doesnt hold up.

I mean, you do know whats happened with the Rojo deal right?

Cant say Fellaini decision was bad! We needed a target man in the last 3rd to chase a goal thats why they swapped, mata was not gonna win any knock downs.
I understand that, but Fellaini may win some knockdowns but all he seems to do is get a head on it and from there it is 50/50 if it goes to on of ours or one of theirs.

For those who dont know. There is actually nothing Woodward can do about Rojo, unless Sporting drops their feud with Doyen

Not his problem either. But you already know that.

you need to care otherwise your point is invalid. Why would a player arrive if the manager isnt going to make a bid yet?

You cant just make a point and dismiss why it doesnt hold up.

I mean, you do know whats happened with the Rojo deal right?

My point all along as well as many other fans is that players should of been brought in before the first game of the season, it's not rocket science to come to the conclusion that we've badly needed investment in the squad for defence and a midfielder at the very minimum in this window.

I understand that, but Fellaini may win some knockdowns but all he seems to do is get a head on it and from there it is 50/50 if it goes to on of ours or one of theirs.
We created some half decent chances to steel a point, with Mata there we would not. When we changed to 4411 Mata was less in the game.

My point all along as well as many other fans is that players should of been brought in before the first game of the season, it's not rocket science to come to the conclusion that we've badly needed investment in the squad for defence and a midfielder at the very minimum in this window.
We cant till the manager gives the go ahead after assessing the squad.

We have bought a defender and mid already.

We are trying for another defender. he would have arrived before the first game, had sporting and doyen not fallen out massively. what do you want him to do? Kidnap him

We're missing 8 players today, that was a much bigger impact.

None of the above excuses the fact we should have won today.

We have bought a defender and mid already.

We are trying for another defender. he would have arrived before the first game, had sporting and doyen not fallen out massively. what do you want him to do? Kidnap him

We're missing 8 players today, that was a much bigger impact.

None of the above excuses the fact we should have won today.

So Woodward didn't work out in 40 days of signing another player that Rojo is under ownership of Doyen and not just the club, who will get very little money from the transfer and therefore will make a meal out of it?

So Woodward didn't work out in 40 days of signing another player that Rojo is under ownership of Doyen and not just the club, who will get very little money from the transfer and therefore will make a meal out of it?
Woodward don't choose the players LVG does. We have not been off tour 40 day!

Are people already complaining? 1 game in and you are all already crying. Jesus Christ. How on earth did you all get so silly?

Sorry, squad is great, fellaini is GOAT, young is carlos esque, we'll win the league.

Red tinted specs.

Ok, you dont understand what happened then. Let me clear it up.

United made a bid for Rojo, who is mostly owned by Doyen. Sporting rejected out, Doyen accepted. No issue there, you can negotiate that

It's the fact that Sporting decided Doyen were shafting then, got so angry they terminated their partnership. which a problem because sporting have to sign the TMS with FIFA for us to get the player

It's actually got nothing to do with United. United can do nothing unless Sporting decide they want to play ball again.

Ok, you dont understand what happened then. Let me clear it up.

United made a bid for Rojo, who is mostly owned by Doyen. Sporting rejected their, Doyen accepted. No issue there.

It's the fact that Sporting decided Doyen were shafting then, got so angry they terminated their partnership.

It's actually got nothing to do with United.

No what I was saying is that Sporting knew they would get very little money because of the Doyen ownership stake they have of the player, so of course they were going to make a meal out of it.

Honestly what's the solution? Is the injured players the difference between winning and losing this match? Maybe. But we need to sign some quality players, this looks stale and the defence looks really weak at the moment.

Also Fletcher, as much as I like him, isn't really good enough to be a key player if you ask me.

man utd defence have a problem .Needs to improve if wants to win bpl

Not a chance of winning BPL unless we invest heavily between now and the end the window, which is 2 weeks away?

Top 4 will be a struggle as well with this squad.

Back