The Manchester United Thread

*Conspiracy hat*

Bad result and then news about Benatia gets leaked?

So you're annoyed that a football manager is getting press in papers that cover sports? What is the world coming to.

Dont you understand? It''s ridiculous that such coverage should happen, especially because its happening due to the massive sales it generates. It's ridiculous they are paying attention to a strong revenue stream. :D

So you're annoyed that a football manager is getting press in papers that cover sports? What is the world coming to.

Oh wow ... No I am annoyed because he is getting ridiculous amounts of media attanetion which is starting to descend into exaggeration and hyperbole. But obviously I am bitter because Jose is getting overshadowed

Dont you understand? It''s ridiculous that such coverage should happen, especially because its happening due to the massive sales it generates. It's ridiculous they are paying attention to a strong revenue stream. :D

So you actually again agree the massive coverage is happening. You conceded this debate a long time ago mate

So far today I have watched us and am watching Arsenal and seen bits and bobs of other games, and tbh everyone has looked pretty poor!

So you actually again agree the massive coverage is happening. You conceded this debate a long time ago mate

Do you know who got the most coverage before Moyes? Ferguson. I'll leave you to work out the common factor, go and read your initial point, realise what your initial point was. And then realise I dont care. no one on this thread does. Stop cluttering it. PM me if you really want to, but I'll tell you up front I wont reply.

Do you know who got the most coverage before Moyes? Ferguson. I'll leave you to work out the common factor, go and read your initial point, realise what your initial point was. And then realise I dont care. no one on this thread does. Stop cluttering it. PM me if you really want to, but I'll tell you up front I wont reply.

Do you even know what I am saying? I am saying that LVG gets massive amounts of attention in the media. Idgaf whether it's because he manages United or he is dashingly handsome or has the biggest **** in the world. And at the attention is getting annoying because it is descending into hyperbole and exaggeration as well as overshadowing other developments such as the sacking of Pulis as seen by the comments section in of any recent article related to LVG

You can choose to reply or not or whatever. You are the one who cluttered up this thread by making an unnecessary post about Jose instead of clashing with my point head on. You don't hold yourself to the same standards you expect of others sometimes

United fans, new game:

Which day will our next transfer signing arrive, and who?

Predictions now.

Back