The Manchester United Thread

United fans, new game:

Which day will our next transfer signing arrive, and who?

Predictions now.

Jim White usually reliable, he doesn't just post BS on his twitter.

I fully expect Benatia now, he'll be first. What a signing it would be as well, I'm just praying we have it confirmed by other people soon.

Jim White usually reliable, he doesn't just post BS on his twitter.

I fully expect Benatia now, he'll be first. What a signing it would be as well, I'm just praying we have it confirmed by other people soon.

Oh God I knew I shouldnt have told you, if he doesn't sign I'm actually going to feel really bad.

Shouldn't of told me what?

The original tweet by Palmeri. I'm just saying, dont get super confident, I know how much you want Benatia. I've been here before with Vidal when he was at leverkusen. I'm still bitter about it

The original tweet by Palmeri. I'm just saying, dont get super confident, I know how much you want Benatia. I've been here before with Vidal when he was at leverkusen. I'm still bitter about it

No Jim White I'm taking it off, he's usually really reliable and he's posted it on his twitter. Jim White the SSN presenter - most commonly known as the deadline day man. ^.^

United fans, new game:

Which day will our next transfer signing arrive, and who?

Predictions now.

Depends how long it takes Benatia to get a flight to Manchester and have a medical.

Is benatia the new Vidal as far as twitter and the journos go?

No, it's been reported by JIM WHITE off SKY SPORTS NEWS, how many times.

He is usually reliable and also broke the Shaw to United for £27m all the way back in May.

Jim White @JimWhite · May 11

Double dilemma for Southampton FC! Liverpool want Lallana. Reports tonight that Man Utd have made their move for Luke Shaw with bid of £27m
  • ReplyReplied to 0 times
  • RetweetRetweeted 420 times420
  • FavouriteFavourited 160 times160
  • More

Retweeted by Muhammad Bassa
Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 4

Hearing that Mauricio Isla of Juventus and Chile presently having medical at #QPR.
  • RetweetRetweeted 195 times195
  • FavouriteFavourited 83 times83
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 5

#QPR agree terms for Mauricio Isla. Loan deal with option to buy. Jordon Mutch to follow...
  • RetweetRetweeted 175 times175
  • FavouriteFavourited 85 times85
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 6

Hearing that Peterborough striker Britt Assombalonga having medical at Nottingham Forest ahead of club record £5.5m move. #nffc #pufc
  • RetweetRetweeted 591 times591
  • FavouriteFavourited 193 times193
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 9

Fraser Forster said to be excited about joining up with @england goalkeeping coach Dave Watson ahead of today's £10m move to #saintsfc.
  • RetweetRetweeted 122 times122
  • FavouriteFavourited 92 times92
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 9

Fraser Forster about to be announced as a Southampton player. Medical passed and he's agreed personal terms. #saintsfc
  • RetweetRetweeted 278 times278
  • FavouriteFavourited 155 times155
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 12

Just heard that striker Shane Long is on the move again. £12m fee agreed to take him from Hull City to Southampton. #saintsfc #hcafc
  • RetweetRetweeted 1,571 times1.6K
  • FavouriteFavourited 318 times318
  • More

Jim White @JimWhite · Aug 15

I understand Tim Sherwood will emerge as the clear favourite for the Palace job over the weekend. #CPFC

No. Said since the initial rumour that Benatia seemed like a "go-er" and seems to be proving true.

I'd be happily shocked if this happens since bayern, city and chelsea all rumoured to be in for him at one point.

I'd be happily shocked if this happens since bayern, city and chelsea all rumoured to be in for him at one point.

City signed Mangala, Mourinho confirmed he isn't interested and Bayern won't spend €35M on a back-up CB IMO.

Back