The Manchester United Thread

Moyes got just as much nothing to do with the bloke, it's the club they're managing.

Yeah so what's your point? I came on here and said that LVG gets ridiculous amounts of attention from the press who extoll his every virtue to unbearable degrees and I am glad I won't have to endure that this week ... I don't really see how anyone can deny that regardless of the reasons behind this media **** fest

Benatia and two of vidal, blind and di maria would be fecking insane for a non CL side.

No i'm not getting my hopes up........

Er no, please dont put words in my mouth. Good grief I'm not even sure you know what you're complaining about anymore.

I am actually sticking to my original point about how LVG gets ridiculous attention from the media and that's been getting annoying lately. I am not too sure what you are on about other than having a pop at me over Jose

Well yeh but it is lightweight isnt it? I really wanted Fernando... before you know who got him. Thought he was very gettable as well.

Not really, Herrera is very physical, but that wasnt the problem. Fernando wouldnt have solved our issues really today. Fletcher simply had a bad game. I guess Fernando might have in the sense we could have subbed Fletcher.

Maybe because he didn't actually get as much attention as LVG is getting during preseason?

He actually got a ton of coverage all preseason and season. Most covered manager in the league

Well yeh but it is lightweight isnt it? I really wanted Fernando... before you know who got him. Thought he was very gettable as well.
TBH Fernando has been ***** in pre season games and in the comm shield. Never was anything special for Porto, would be **** in a 2 man mid.

I'm fine with fletcher as a backup but like fellaini and cleverley they just aren't first teamers imo, obviously we miss carrick but still.

Yeah so what's your point? I came on here and said that LVG gets ridiculous amounts of attention from the press who extoll his every virtue to unbearable degrees and I am glad I won't have to endure that this week ... I don't really see how anyone can deny that regardless of the reasons behind this media **** fest

So here is your actual point, you're just being bitter than he has been getting good press, not that he's been getting press.

So you're just here being being bitter. In which case, stop cluttering up the United thread

TBH Fernando has been ***** in pre season games and in the comm shield. Never was anything special for Porto, would be **** in a 2 man mid.

Great cover though, would of give us something today, Fletcher had a bad game, but more importantly.... DALEY BLIND should of been here by now ;)

Great cover though, would of give us something today, Fletcher had a bad game, but more importantly.... DALEY BLIND should of been here by now ;)

agent at the game apparently. We'll see

He actually got a ton of coverage all preseason and season. Most covered manager in the league

Oh right I must have been on holiday on Mars during that period. Apologies for not complaining. Still waiting to hear you actually respond to my point on how LVG is getting ridiculous amounts of attention from the media instead of trying to skirt the issue

So here is your actual point, you're just being bitter than he has been getting good press, not that he's been getting press.

So you're just here being being bitter. In which case, stop cluttering up the United thread

No I am annoyed because he is getting ridiculous amounts of press that tends to be exaggerated as well. Thought I made that very clear in my original post

You're right, I've just told him to stop.

You are ridiculous honestly. First you say that I am bitter because Jose is getting overshadowed. Next you basically concede to my point when you say that LVG is getting so much press because of the club and his stature etc. Then you claim that I completely missed your point. Now you suddenly manage to draw some rather strange nuance in my original point

No I am annoyed because he is getting ridiculous amounts of press that tends to be exaggerated as well. Thought I made that very clear in my original post

So you're annoyed that a football manager is getting press in papers that cover sports? What is the world coming to.

Back