The Manchester United Thread

Cant stand that ****, always bashing someone at UTD after a game even if we win from all the UTD forums I go on 99% of people think hes a ****. Was most probs jeering and booing Fellaini the other night. One person on the Café said he briefs people what to say before posting his *****.

Idk who he even is, but I agree with what he said here, we desperately have lacked a Keano-esque midfielder ever since he went, unless you count Hargreaves brief tenor.

We dont need a new Keano.

No, we need someone more dynamic and a bit more rounded in their overall game than Keane, but a ball-winning midfielder of some sort is still needed, dare I mention Vidal again..... with a distant lack of alternatives which come to mind.

Idk who he even is, but I agree with what he said here, we desperately have lacked a Keano-esque midfielder ever since he went, unless you count Hargreaves brief tenor.
He often says something half decent but 90% of its Bollocks. Has some of his mates work with him on Full time Red Devils or something like that. Watched something on him the other week saying we need to sign 8-9 50m+ players before window closes and Herrera was a mickey mouse signing.

No, we need someone more dynamic and a bit more rounded in their overall game than Keane, but a ball-winning midfielder of some sort is still needed, dare I mention Vidal again..... with a distant lack of alternatives which come to mind.

Ander Herrera is currently deciding whether to nutmeg and embarrass you, or just two foot hack you down.

Ander Herrera is currently deciding whether to nutmeg and embarrass you, or just two foot hack you down.

Meh, I can't make my mind up yet what Ander Herrera's role is, but more confusingly, what was Fletchers today, any idea? I don't think Fletcher is good enough, I know I mentioned it before, but if we are going to have an improved season, I think we need a better partner to define Herrera's role.

Meh, I can't make my mind up yet what Ander Herrera's role is, but more confusingly, what was Fletchers today, any idea? I don't think Fletcher is good enough, I know I mentioned it before, but if we are going to have an improved season, I think we need a better partner for Herrera.

Herrera is multifunctional. Fletcher simply had a bad game, but is the more conservative of the two.

#AskMike, a regular theme on FM Base. 21.00 - 22.00 folks, get your questions in.

Roma defender Mehdi Benatia is flying to England for talks over a move to Manchester United, Sky sources understand.
Talks are reportedly continuing between the two clubs to agree terms on a deal for the Morocco international, with United keen to add to their thin defensive options.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm confused... he's coming to Manchester but a fee is still being negotiated? Doesn't it have to be accepted first for that to happen?

Via SSN Website btw.

Roma defender Mehdi Benatia is flying to England for talks over a move to Manchester United, Sky sources understand.
Talks are reportedly continuing between the two clubs to agree terms on a deal for the Morocco international, with United keen to add to their thin defensive options.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm confused... he's coming to Manchester but a fee is still being negotiated? Doesn't it have to be accepted first for that to happen?

Via SSN Website btw.
Could be coming for personal terms talks, and clubs could be close to a deal already.

Via SSN Website btw.

No, assuming any of this is actually true, you just need to have an agreement between two clubs and the player. You can do it in any order you like.

again assuming its true, what it does here is speed up the transfer. If he passes the medical while they negotiate, they dont have to wait twice if a deal is struck

what it means is that all sides think that negotiations will be pretty smooth

Back